501-520

The elder of the White Tiger tribe was almost depressed by Uncle Long's words, but Uncle Long apparently didn't care about the other person's thoughts. He pulled the bitter-faced White Tiger elder, and continued to chat. . Before Shu Chi Wuyan, he was talking about the eight generations of the ancestors of this great elder. After such a short time, he has risen to the height of the entire God Realm.

In particular, Uncle Long asked how Elder Baihu viewed the pattern of the God Realm, and he was so scared that Elder White Tiger screamed for a long time, and did not say a complete sentence.

Woo...how did he answer this? This is related to the reign of the Lord of Wulian! Although it is said that the Lord of Wulian has Leng Ruoxue, it seems clear who won and who the two fought last time, but the God Realm is still in the hands of the Lord of Wulian, if he wants to say that Lord of Wulian is quick Nothing, Leng Ruoxue is happy, but what about the White Tigers? This word really passed to the Wulian God Lord, and the White Tiger Clan was afraid that it would be annihilated directly.

But it didn't even dare to say what Leng Ruoxue would be like in front of Uncle Long and the others, otherwise I'm afraid they would not want to get out of the devil's land alive today. In short, it commented with personal feelings that none of them were bad, and it was easy to cause trouble to the upper body. Thinking of this, the elder Baihu wanted to kneel directly for Uncle Long, ooh...don't ask him such a difficult question, okay? They are here for peace, not for death. As for the two parties, neither of them White Tiger Clan currently can't afford to provoke them.

However, Uncle Long is obviously not a fool. Watching Uncle Long assume that he has to say something, Elder Baihu really wants to pass his eyes and pass out, but this is obviously unrealistic.

"Elder! Let's talk about it! It's okay, it's just that we will communicate and no one will say it." Seeing that the elder Baihu seemed to be entangled, Uncle Long had to continue to lure.

"This, this..." Elder Baihu looked at Uncle Long anxiously, unable to say anything.

"I don't think God Lord Wulian is a good thing." Suddenly, a voice of resentment came into everyone's ears. Everyone saw that it was the angry young Dong Yue who was speaking, and the elder Baihu who heard this was entangled. 'S brows are all furrowed together.

How do you answer this? Grand Elder Baihu could only remain silent, but the more Dongfang asked his opinion as if it were commonplace: "Elder, what do you think?"

"Um... I'm not familiar with Wulian, so I can't judge whether she is good or bad." After hesitating for a while, the elder Baihu finally turned his mind. If it can, in fact, he wants to say that you guys are fighting, don't involve them. How about kid? They can't afford it! But this remark borrowed ten courage from it, and it did not dare to say it.

"Unfamiliar? A while ago, you Baihu Clan still colluded with Wulian to attack our Devil Land, why, did you forget?" Dongfang Yue sneered, and inwardly cursed the elder Baihu, an old treacherous old man. , At this time, they are still sloppy with them, is it that they are so easy to send?

Sure enough, as soon as Dongfang Yue finished speaking, the faces of Uncle Long and the others turned black, and the faces of the white tigers changed drastically. The awkward elder Baihu really didn't know what to say for a while.

After a long silence, the elder Baihu once again put on a sincere expression and said: "It is true that our Baihu clan did something wrong, but that decision was made by the king and several ancestors, although I am Baihu. The elders of the clan, but the status is below them after all, so even if I oppose that, they would not listen to it, but I had no choice but to let them go."

"I say these things, not trying to shirk responsibility, I just want to show that I am a peace-loving tiger, and I want to live in peace and friendship with you, so today I am here to negotiate peace with you on behalf of the White Tigers. Please trust the sincerity of our Baihu clan. As for the disrespect of our Baihu clan before, I apologize and hope that our relationship will have a chance to make up. I am willing to make compensation for you on behalf of the Baihu clan." I was almost moved, what a sincere remark! The other party will be touched too, right?