121-140

"Who are you?" Leng Ruoxue asked faintly, squinting her beautiful eyes.

"We are members of Patriarch Hong's family from the God Realm." The headed man said slightly proudly, and couldn't help thinking to himself, huh! The status of waiting for others will definitely surprise them! Although they can only exert the strength of high-level gods in the land of gods, isn't it as easy to deal with the people of a few land of gods than to kill a chicken?

"Oh! Unexpectedly, the Hong family can still afford you. As far as I know, the Hong family shouldn't be able to pay a good salary!" Leng Ruoxue smiled lightly, and said clearly, since these people can be Hong The family owner must have a plan if she invites it, but what she does not understand is, what else is worthy of these people in the Hong family?

"Who said that! I'm very satisfied with the reward he paid this time, haha! Because he paid you!" The head man laughed, staring at Leng Ruoxue's eyes, releasing a ray of inevitable light. .

"It's me? But I don't belong to the Hong family. Why should he treat me as a reward?" Leng Ruoxue didn't feel annoyed when he heard the man's words. On the contrary, she thought it was too funny. Someone even took her. As compensation, isn't this a bad check? She is not so easy to get the reward!

"Haha! As long as I catch you, you belong to me! Isn't it obvious?" The leading man said as a matter of course, knowing that his words had caused somebody's discomfort, and somebody had secretly decided that even this man If you die, don't let him go!

"You have so much confidence in yourself? Do you think the people you brought can deal with all of us?" Leng Ruoxue was speechless, and she sighed inwardly, alas! Even if you are from the God Realm, you don't have to be so rampant! You know, it will be terrible if you are too proud, and underestimating the enemy is a deadly taboo!

"What? I think we are missing? Haha! Brothers! Come out and let this beauty see you!" The leading man's voice fell, and he saw a lot of men in black pouring out from all directions, those men All of them showed fierce eyes and stared at Leng Ruoxue and the others with unkind expressions, and tried to overwhelm the other party with aura, but to their surprise, the other party was not affected in any way! This can't help but arouse suspicion in their hearts.

Leng Ruoxue swept her beautiful eyes, looking at the people in black who surrounded herself and the others, a satisfied smile appeared on her beautiful face.

There are hundreds of these men in black. Although most of their strengths are at the level of gods, they are more than enough to deal with people on the continent of gods. It is no wonder that the man in the lead is so confident, but these attributes he brought It's okay to deal with others, but it's a pity that they met her! That is also doomed to the tragedy of these people!

"Beauty! You can see it! If you get acquainted and surrender yourself, I might spare your life. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude." The leader said loudly.

"Thank you for your kindness, but can you let us discuss it? After all, surrender is a big deal." Leng Ruoxue smiled lightly and said slowly.

"No! Even if you surrender, you will end up dead!" At this time, Yan Ling'er yelled very dissatisfied, she finally said that the Hong family's master invited the master's family to revenge, how could it be cheaper? People? She must let these people die!

"When is the Hong family's turn for a woman to gesticulate? Or does the head of the Hong family also have to obey this woman?" Leng Ruoxue ignored Yan Ling'er's words and said directly to the leading man.

"Boy Hong, let your woman shut up! I don't have her place to interrupt here!" Hearing Leng Ruoxue's words, the leading man yelled at Patriarch Hong very dissatisfied.