╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯] ❞

𝑵𝑶𝑾...

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/N, Y/N," Loki struggled to push his sword against your Dragon Fang.

You, Loki, and Sylvie placed your respective blades on the side of each other's neck, panting heavily.

"Maybe he's lying! Maybe he's not," Loki looked from one to another.

"I don't believe him," you gritted your teeth in frustration. His words about your alter coming back to your mind, "And with you picking his side, I don't know if I should believe you,"

"The cost of getting this wrong is too great,"

"Fine. Do it. Kill me," you pressed the edge of his blade against your neck, "Take your throne. Your glorious purpose,"

No!" he refused, desperately trying to make her understand his views.

You charged forward at He Who Remains, swinging your blade at his head.

Loki teleported himself between you and the edge of his desk. You gasped, stopping your sword right before it could decapitate him.

"Y/N, stop! Stop," he hurled his own blade to the floor behind you in surrender, "Stop," his heart broke when he noticed the unshed tears in your eyes, "Stop," he slowly placed both his palms on the side of your upper arms.

You let your shoulders sink slightly, "I don't know what to do," your lower lip trembled in a sob, "What he said about me—I'm scared," you admitted lowly in a whisper.

"I've been where you are. I've felt what you feel," he spoke softly, "Don't ask me how I know. All I know," he sniffled, placing hand on his heart sincerely, "Is I don't wanna hurt you. I don't want a throne. I just—" he sighed, looking into your eyes, "I just want you to be okay,"

Loki stared at the stopwatch indicator O.B. gave him, staring ahead at the Temporal loom as the events at the End of Time replayed in his mind.

A hunter entered the room, "Dox and her crew are raiding the armory." 

"They're going after Sylvie," Loki noted, stepping towards the main door, "She's their only lead. And we need to get to her so I can find Y/N and make sure she's—" 

Mobius and Beulla ran in front of him, hand held out to stop him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"Sylvie, Dox—Y/N!" Loki pointed out obviously.

"No! We have one shot at this," Mobius argued.

Beulla gave him a scolding look, "You need to be in one piece if you wanna find Y/N, Loki,"