╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Loom status elevated," the system kept echoing over and over again.

"So, how do we get in?" Loki asked, panic slowly rising in him.

"Without He Who Remains' temporal aura, I don't know," O.B shrugged, walking away.

You rushed to his side, "Well, how much time do we have?"

"It's stable right now, but the branches Dox pruned are growing back. So if we can't get in there and increase the diameter of the Loom's intake ring enough to boost throughput and clear that knot of unrefined time—"

Loki held up a hand to stop him, "Wait a second, wait a second. Simpler,"

O.B. took in a deep breath, "We need to scale the Loom's capacity to manage all those new branches, otherwise it will fail. And the TVA will be destroyed. And we're all gonna die,"

"There has to be another way," Loki asked desperately.

"We can hack into the system," Mobius suggested.

O.B. perked up at his, "Really? Oh, that is such a relief,"

"No, no, no. I'm wondering,"

"What?"

"I think he meant it as an idea," Loki elaborated.

"Can we?" Beulla questioned.

But O.B. shook his head, "No. We're all gonna die still,"

"No one's gonna die. There has to be a viable option," B-15 yelled over at you all.

"Hold on, What about Miss Minutes? Can she open up access to the Loom?" Beulla mused.

Loki nodded, "Miss Minutes. What about her?" 

"Conceivably. She has administrator access to the entire TVA," O.B. replied.

"She can have access to the whole universe," Mobius rolled his eyes, "Doesn't really matter if she's gone, and she's AWOL. And how are we gonna find a little rogue cartoon clock that doesn't wanna be found?"

"I'd say the sooner we find her, the better," Lok began walking down and you, Mobius and Beulla followed after him.

"We know Miss Minutes sent information to Renslayer and then we never saw her again," Casey spoke.

B-15 agreed, "The two hits we had on the TemPad trace,"

"So we find Renslayer, we find Miss Minutes," you deduced.

Beulla winced, "That's gonna be an awkward reunion. Face-to-face with the woman who tried to kill us,"

"Well, maybe she got it out of her system," Loki suggested, "Let's focus on that cartoon clock."

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════

📍CHICAGO
1868