╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘴] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Brad had been taken prisoner and was being set into the TVA jumpsuit, a memory that stuck vividly in your mind. Both you and Loki had changed into fresh sets of TVA clothes; Loki was even given an additional coat while you were equipped with suspenders, a shirt, and formal pants just like Beulla.

Soon, Brad emerged, escorted by a guard with a TimeCollar securely fastened around his neck. Loki playfully tugged at the collar of his coat as a way of greeting Brad, saying, "Suits you."

Brad responded with bitterness, "You must love this."

Loki sympathetically noted, "It's tighter than you think it's gonna be, isn't it?" gesturing toward the TimeCollar around Brad's neck.

"Yeah. I'll get you a looser one next time," Loki assured.

Meanwhile, B-15 held X-5's TemPad in front of him and questioned, "What is this?"

X-5 calmly replied, "That's a TemPad."

B-15 persisted, "What did you do?"

With a mischievous grin, X-5 answered, "I put colorful buttons on it for you."

B-15 maintained a stern demeanor, saying, "You will tell us if you found Sylvie when you've had time in holding."

X-5 retorted, "Right. 'Cause I'm a criminal, right?" As he spoke, Brad tugged at his arm, held down by a Minuteman.

Mobius intervened, directing everyone, "Okay, come on, get in there." B-15 and the other Minuteman led Brad to his TimeCell.

"Keep moving," Beulla watched as X-5 was dragged away.

"I see X-5 didn't go quietly," the Minuteman observed, looking at the group.

B-15 responded, "Quietly is not his strong suit. But he will talk once he's had time to marinate."

Loki, pointing at the TemPad in his hand, asked, "What about this?"

B-15 decided, "Have O.B. check it out," and handed the TemPad to Beulla.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════

The four of you headed back to R&A to get O.B.'s opinion on X-5's TemPad.

"O.B.?" you looked around for him, but he wasn't in sight.

"O.B.? Hello?" Mobius called out.

"Ouroboros?" Loki tried beckoning him.

The four of you stopped when you all heard a clattering sound coming from behind the front desk. You all leaned over, seeing how O.B. was on the floor, cross-legged with his back to you while muttering immensely under his breath, "Oh, man, I'm good—Okay, I've gotta weave these two wires together, and—I've gotta make this neat and tight, so it holds fast,"