╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨] ❞

📍LONDON  1977━━(⚫)━━

📍LONDON 
 1977
━━(⚫)━━

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You, Loki, Mobius, and Beulla walked through the Time Door to the timeline Hunter X-5 was found to be on. All four of you are dressed in formal outfits. Mobius and Loki were in black suits while you and Beulla were in long dresses that reached your ankles. You were wearing a full-sleeved sleek black dress with a V-cut and a slit that opened at the top of your knee.

"Thoughts?" Mobius was the first to speak.

"Sylvie's not here," Loki sighed in declaration.

"We just got here," Beulla gave him a weird look.

"He's right," you nodded, "It doesn't feel right,"

"I know, but why?" Mobius pressed on.

"It's too safe," Loki replied.

"Okay,"

"It's not a war zone, not an apocalypse. It's not her style,"

"Maybe she's changing tack. We got a hit on a TemPad that belonged to Hunter X-5 before it went dark," Mobius joined Beulla's other side, conversing with her.

"Y'know, I can't just carry this around in my hand, right?" you held your DragonFang, confused about how you'd be able to have it since you couldn't have a sword sheath around your hips for this occasion.

You felt magic creep up your left knee to your thigh, something tightening and gripping on just right until you felt it form into a dagger strap on your skin.

You snapped your head to Loki who had a stupid grin on his face, hands in the pockets of his suit, "Cheeky bastard," you suppressed a smile threatening to appear on your face and tried to keep a scolding expression. You slipped your DragonFang into the sheath that Loki conjured for you.

"Indeed," Loki joined your side, offering an arm for you to take to lead the way, "And if I haven't told you already, you look rather ravishing," he lowered his voice to whisper into your ear.

"Thank you," you looked up at him, "You look very charming yourself. You know, this feels like a date,"

"Maybe it could be," Loki lifted his shoulder in a shrug.

"A date supervised by analysts from the TVA?" You gave him a look, adjusting the bow of his suit.

"Could be a secret date, then?" Loki leaned to press his lips against your temple.

Meanwhile, Mobius and Beulla were busy talking between themselves, knowing that you and Loki were all over each other.

 "If the TemPad went dark, then she found him first. No question," Beulla deduced.