╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧!] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After the conversation in the pie room, you, Loki, and Sylvie met up near the hot cocoa machine with the others.

"What's wrong?" Loki asked Mobius, who was staring at the spilled cup of chocolate on the floor with a prune stick on the ground where Victor was last seen.

"Timely's gone," Mobius replied.

"And Miss Minutes is back," Buella added, avoiding eye contact with Sylvie.

The elevator nearby dinged and B-15 walked in, "Dox and her team are dead."

"What?" you turned to face her in surprise.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"It's gotta be Renslayer," Sylvie stated strongly.

The dimmed and lit up again as a low rumbling echoed throughout the TVA.

"Is the Multiplier ready?" B-15 asked O.B. very voice shaking in worry.

"Theoretically," O.B. was carrying the said equipment in his hands, "I haven't had time to test it, but without Timely, it doesn't matter. Without his Aura, I can't open the blast doors. We're locked."

"Okay, well, we gotta find out who took him back to the timeline," Mobius stated, "Where else would they have gone?"

"No," Loki shook his head, leaning to pick the prune stick from the floor, "Renslayer doesn't want him. She wants the TVA. They're still here,"

Mobius, Beulla, O.B., and Casey headed to the basement while you, Loki, and Sylvie ran through the corridors of the TVA, looking for Victor.

You three came to a stop in front of an elevator; Loki pressed the button for it to open, but it was moving too slowly, "Come on!" he muttered impatiently, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon—"

Groaning, you pushed the doors apart with your hands, straining in effort and you got it, pressing the floor you wanted to reach.

Meanwhile, Loki and Sylvie walked a few steps away, looking for any other way. They noticed the security camera on the corner of the ceiling turn towards them and steered toward you. But the elevator doors shut, blocking you from them.

"Y/N," Loki and Sylvie called your name in concern at the same time.

"Y/N. You okay?" Loki added in consideration.

You placed your hands on the doors, grumbling, "Yeah. I just hate that creepy clock,"

"She's trying to slow us down," Sylvie spoke, "We're taking the stairs," she informed before their footsteps faded away from you.

The elevator moved slightly before it jerked to a stop. You blinked in confusion, pressing all the buttons in frustration.

"Access denied. Access denied," Miss Minutes voice spoke over and over again through the speakers.

"Oh, screw this," you tore open the metal that had the wire connections, breaking a couple of connections and wiring them back together.

"Talk about tech-savvy," you grinned to yourself.

The elevator began to move again until it came to a stop at the floor you needed to get off. But the doors didn't open, "Oh, Come on," you scoffed, grunting as you opened the doors of the elevator with your bare hands.

The doors bent to your will and you saw Loki on the other side of the elevator, looking at you solemnly.

"There you are," you breathed in relief.

Loki winced in pain, his entire body fizzling out of existence. A single tear rolled down his cheek and his face was morphed in pain as the rest of him was pruned. 

But behind him, stood the Loki you had seen seconds before, with an outstretched hand holding the prune stick. Sylvie was right beside him with a baffled look.

"Huh?" You still had your plans pressed on the sides of the door, not able to comprehend what had just happened.

Loki looked from you to Sylvie, "I promise you this will make sense," he stated, still not recovered from pruning his past self.

You turned to Sylvie for a relevant explanation but she only gave you a confused shrug in reply. You forced apart the doors a little more and stepped out, joining the other two.

The telephone nearby commenced to ring. Loki reached for the phone cautiously, bringing it closer to the three of you so you could hear it, "Hello?"

"About time. What's taking you guys so long?" O.B. spoke through the phone.

"O.B.?"

"Hurry," Mobius urged from O.B's side,

"Miss Minutes is sabotaging everything, slowing us down," Loki informed him.

"I could take her offline if I reboot the system," O.B. offered.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Reboot the system," Mobius instructed him.

"But we'll lose the entire safety system,"

"So what does it matter? What are we gonna lose?" Beulla spoke from his other side.

"The security protocols will go down."

"Like what?"

"Like the dampeners that prevent people from using magic at the TVA. We would have to turn that off too."

You, Loki, and Sylvie looked at each other in realization, "Turn it off!" you all yelled in sync.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════

Brad exited the War Room, cautiously walking towards the dark corner with caution, looking out for intruders. He activated the prune stick in his hand, spinning it in his grip.

"What do you say, X-5?" Loki's voice echoed as the lights flickered above Brad, "Fancy a rematch?"

However, before he could take another step, Sylvie crept up behind him and placed her hands on either side of his head, allowing her magic to seep into him.

Under Sylvie's enchantment, Brad returned to the War room where Ravonna and Victor were.

"X-5, what's going on?" Renslayer questioned.

"This is cozy," Brad looked between the two, "Come here for a second. Come here. Come here. Come here," he pulled her to the other side of the room.

"What is going on?"

"I didn't think I'd see you again so soon," he smiled at her.

Taking this opportunity, You and Loki rushed into the room, "Victor! Let's go right now. Now!"

"Let's go. Go, go, go, now," you pulled the man out of the chair, urging him out of the room. Meanwhile, Brad had pruned Renslayer with the prune stick he was carrying.

Victor hurried along with you, Loki, and Sylvie, tucking the TVA handbook into the front of his pants, "Which way, wizard?" 

"This way. Elevator," Loki led you three ahead.

"You saved my life," Victor looked at you three gratefully.

Loki patted his back, urging him forward, "Time for you to return the favor. Let's go."

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════