╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As you and Loki entered Brad's cell, you found him lying peacefully on the floor. Loki gave a friendly wave, and Brad sighed, opening his eyes to acknowledge both of you.

"Hello, you two," he said, a hint of sarcasm in his tone, "Ready for round two?"

Loki nonchalantly shrugged, "I just felt like we needed another session," 

You nodded in agreement and added, "Me too, I need to get a few things off my chest,"

Brad looked up at both of you, raising an eyebrow. "Are you gonna try the hardball tactics this time?" he asked with a trace of defiance in his voice. 

"Something like that,"

"Alright," Brad shrugged, his cockiness momentarily fading. But that self-assured demeanor quickly evaporated when a squeaky noise reached his ears.

Mobius and Beulla arrived on the scene, and Loki assisted them in getting the machine they had brought through the door, leading the way to plug it in. 

Brad's anxiety levels started to rise, "Where's B-15?" he asked, showing concern.

"She won't be joining us for this session," Mobius replied.

"I see," Brad said, connecting the dots. "So, you enter here without B-15, and I'm supposed to believe you're going to torture me, Mobius? Really Beulla?"

Mobius leaned in, his expression solemn, "Let's simplify things. You possess information that we need, and you're not inclined to share it. How can we find common ground?"

Brad scoffed at you all, "You're getting desperate,"

Loki responded with a wry smile, turning to you for concurrence.

"He's not wrong," Loki acknowledged, prompting you to nod in agreement.

Mobius then added, "He's not wrong. I'll be honest with you, we're down to our last option,"

You emphasized, "And it's your last chance,"

"So we strongly recommend you make the most of it," Beulla finished

Brad couldn't resist a snarky remark, asking, "This is cute. Which one of you came up with this script?"

"Because you've proven to be quite resistant," Mobius began to say, but Loki promptly interrupted, saying, "Mobius, Controller,"

"I thought she was getting it," Mobius jabbed a thumb at Beulla who looked confused.

"Like hell I am. I handed it to you, didn't I?" she furrowed her brows.

Both of them headed towards the door, "Right, okay. We can't start the festivities without that little baby. Stand by,"

Brad continued to glare at you, but his expression dropped when he heard the lock of the door fall in place as Loki closed the door.