𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 - 1

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

There was a nursing home sign on a wall, but it suddenly collapsed, revealing the demolition site it is.

You, Thor, and Loki were standing in front of it, wearing street clothes. You were wearing black suit pants and a top to go with it, followed by a jacket over it. Thor was in casuals, carrying an umbrella disguised as Mjolnir and Loki was in a weird avant-garde suit.

"I swear I left him right here," Loki was the first to speak.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished?"  Thor retorted.

"Great planning," you remarked, scowling at Loki, "You promised he was safe and well,"

"He was!" Loki insisted, "And how was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch,"

"Then why do you dress like one?" Thor stated smoothly.

"Hey," Loki frowned in offense.

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die," Thor grumbled, "I cried for you. I mourned for you,"

"I am honored,"

"And so did you, Y/N," Thor turned to you in offense, "C'mon, how could you do this to me?"

"Love makes you do stupid things," you shrugged casually, "And I didn't want to lose him again,"

Loki turned towards you with an adoring gaze, "You never fail to win my heart, sweetheart,"

"Shut up, I'm mad at you about this," you pointed a threatening finger at him, referring to the missing Odin situation.

Loki caught your scolding hand, bringing it to his mouth to kiss your knuckles, keeping eye contact with you, "Have I told you how breathtaking you look in Midgardian clothes?"

Your lips twitched in a smile, "Oh, cut it out," you yanked your hand back to yourself with a roll of your eyes.

A couple of college girls approached you, "Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?"

"Sure," Thor agreed and the girls let shrill giggles.

Loki rolled his eyes, stepping aside to not to ruin the picture and you soothed him with a mocking pat on his arm.

"Start figuring out where he is," he told Loki, turning to pose for the camera.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you," one of the girls commented as they left you three.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping," Thor rambled on, "You know it, right, Y/N?"

"Of course," you comforted him while Loki nodded blindly, patting his brother's back.

You noticed something surrounding Loki on the ground, circling him. Thor glimpsed it too.

"What's this, what are you doing!?"

Loki looked down and noticed the sidewalk was now glowing beneath him with a circle of ancient symbols, " This isn't me,"

Loki dropped out of sight with a yell, vanishing through solid concrete. You noticed a card on the sidewalk where he was mere seconds ago.

Thor prodded the business card with his umbrella, "Loki?"

You reached to pick it up, but Thor caught your arm to stop you, "Y/N! Don't!" he warned you, "Loki might turn into a snake to stab us,"

"He wouldn't stab me," you stated in full confidence.

"No, but he'll stab me,"

Shaking your head, you shrugged Thor off of you, picked up the card, and read the address on it: 

177A Bleecker Street

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════