╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦] ❞

𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑨𝑮𝑶, 𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬...

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

💭POV: GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION

📍ASGARD

Blood dripped from the injury on his head. The variant of He Who Remains crawled backward, reaching for his weapon as the Goddess of Destruction sauntered towards him, dragging her sword behind her.

"Y/N?" He called you, chuckling nervously.

You glared at him with a deadpan expression, unbridled rage lapping in the air around you.

"Look," the variant gasped for breath, leaning back against a rock on the battlefield of Asgard as he held a hand in from of him to shield himself from you.

The longer you kept scrutinizing him the clearer the image of Loki's lifeless body projected into your mind. Pale cheeks, trident protruding from his heart, dead eyes, staring right at you.

You closed your eyes, lips trembling, feeling the agony grip your heart.

You swung the blade at the man in front of you, slitting his throat deep enough for him to choke on his blood.

You spun the blood-tainted sword midair, jabbing the tip it into the ground below. The sand soaked up the blood, coagulating it.

You no longer attempt to control your emotions. No longer control your power. You just let go.

"Y/N!"

You turned around with an annoyed expression to see He Who Remains in the distance with his Minutemen behind him, waiting for an order from him.

"Pathetic," you scoffed to yourself.

The men charged at you, some firing bullets in your direction. Before they could get closer, you raised your sword above your head and thrust it into the ground below you with a yell, its tip piercing the earth. 

The ground trembles as the sword sinks deep. The very ground beneath the He Who Remains's feet cracks and fractures; a sinister energy seeping from the depths. The land itself seems to awaken, veins of eerie, black magic coursing through it. 

The magic consumed the men as it coursed through; The armor of He Who Remains rippled over his body just before your magic could attack him.