╰┈➤ ❝ [𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You walked in through the Time Door that led to the TVA and walked down the corridor where Victor had wandered off.

"Just stop!" Victor held his hands up at you, Loki, Mobius, and Beulla as you all approached him.

"It's okay. It's all right," Mobius tried to coax him.

"What do— What do you want with me?" Victor looked at you in fear. You almost felt bad for the man.

"Come with us and we'll show you," Loki replied, taking a step forward.

"That didn't sound as reassuring as you hoped it would," Victor adjusted the strap of his bag  on his shoulder.

"Listen, Professor, I can only imagine what Renslayer and Miss Minutes have been saying about us, but it's not true," Mobius declared, "Unless they said something good."

"Which is highly unlikely," Beulla added, "Here's the deal. You have to trust us, and we don't have time."

"I'm from Chicago, friend," Victor gave a wry smile, "The schadeocracy capital of the world. I don't trust anyone."

"I understand, Professor," you spoke in a calming tone, "But I assure you, your doubts about us harming you can be put aside because we know that you aren't the man we thought you were. You have the will to make your own choices,"

Victor looked at someone past you, "Oh, it's a party. Hello,"

Sylvie walked down the corridor, coming to a stop behind you all.

"The more the merrier. And you all want me. Ms. Ravonna wants me. The effervescent clock-lady monster thing wants me. I should have some say,"

"I don't disagree," Mobius stated.

The lights suddenly flickered and the entire unit rumbled lowly.

"Is that— my Loom?" Victor questioned, adjusting his glasses.

"Yes. That's your Loom," Loki spoke, "And you're the only one who can help us fix it."

"Well, la-di-da,"

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮══════

"Here. This way," Loki guided Victor as you all made your way down to Ouroboros.

"So, I built all of this?" Victor questioned you. For some reason, he seemed to be comfortable to ask you the doubts he had about this whole situation, and you were glad to help the poor man calm his nerves.

"Well—" you dragged on.

"Or I did? Or I will, and I did?"

"Almost. You, but not you," you replied, "This way,"