╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵] ❞

WARNING: SOFT SEX, SOFT!DOM!LOKI, FINGERING, P IN V, UNPROTECTED SEX, ESTABLISHED MUTUAL CONSENT, BITING, LOVE MAKING, MENTION OF INSECURITIES ABOUT BATTLE SCARS

MINORS DNI

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Given how hectic the past few days were for you and Loki, Beulla suggested that you and Loki take some rest and arranged a suite for you both to stay in for a while. Both of you had changed out of the clothes you had been wearing into more comfortable ones that Beulla had offered.

You drifted in and out, hovering between sleep and awake, tossing around in your place. Your eyelids were heavy as you tried to open them, an ache building on your eyebrows. You drift off feeling a hand trace up your arm, something brushed your hair in a soft caress that made your scalp tingle.

Opening your eyes, you turned your head towards the touch, your gaze locking with Loki's, who laid on the bed beside you. 

"Did you get some sleep?" you questioned, tugging at the tank top you were wearing.

"Not a wink," Loki shook his head, turning to re

Your lips curved in a smile as you turned your head to stare at the ceiling. Your mind summarized everything that had happened so far. All those things He Who Remains told about your alter self; Your dangerous multiverse destroying self meeting O.B and heavens know what else she may have obtained from him.

"I know that look, stop overthinking, my love," Loki cupped your chin, turning your face towards him. His hand went over your thigh and he wrapped it around his waist in such a way that you were now facing him.

You eased your arm under his neck and pulled him into you, your fingers scratched his scalp. You heard a soft little humming in response when he felt your strokes on his nape.

Loki turned in order to face you, arm resting on your thigh that was hooked around his waist, "Speak your mind, Y/N," he gently caressed with the back of his hand.

"Nothing," You grimaced, "Just with everything that's happened. I'm a bit scared that I'll go mad or something," you blubbered, mind clogging with all the unprocessed emotion.

You closed your eyes for a moment when Loki rubbed his thumb across your cheek, "Sure, it's all a giant turmoil. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried myself. But," Loki paused, "We'd be alright," 

"How'd you know we'll be alright?"

He reached over, scanning you with with an adoring expression, "Because I saw the future, and you were there with me,"

Your heart melted at his words and you felt yourself smile in adoration. He brushed a strand of hair away from your face, leaning in to press his lips in a sweet kiss against yours and you reciprocated the action, tracing his jawline with your thumb.