Chapter 5

*few months pass by*

(Morning in the kitchen while Aeniy was making breakfast for Fakhir)

Aeniy's Pov( Its been 11 months already. Its hard to accept that I  have made changes in my routine to fit Fakhir's needs and attention,after the wedding it has come naturally to me I guess, ..But somehow we have learnt to cover up for each other in front of our family and Fakhir listen's to me and tries to understand me and helps how ever he can ,Its like we both need to support each other so that we don't end up getting scolded or seeing our mothers get humiliated because of us..In school me and Fakhir are strangers, Every time I see him with Amna, I feel strangely sad,   But I know for a fact Fakhir will never like me, So I tell my self to focus on my studies  and not let these unrequired feelings come in my way..I am so happy to have Hamza as a friend in school, he has helped me so much to accustom myself in school, he is the sweetest person in school..)

(Fakhir while getting ready for school seeing the uniform that Aeniy ironed for him..)

Fakhir's Pov( its been 11  months since wedding..Me and Aeniy have become somewhat friends..more than anything she has gotten me into this routine of getting up together, drinking her special chai going to the terrace and watching sunrise while studying, eating the breakfast she cooks for me before school..coming back. Gossiping about our aunts..watching movies together, initially it was all pretence, But lately I feel like I look forward for those moments in my day..it is werid I guess now I feel she is the only sane person in this entire house who gets me a little..I do look forward for our breakfast every morning..Aeniy makes the best parathas in the world, we both have our breakfast together before leaving for school, Although I do feel bad that she has to take up more responsibilities than me..I do try to help her, here and there without Dadi getting to know.. But lately it actually feels like I am important to her, the way she makes sure I am settled every morning..I like the extra attention she gives me after the wedding..Aeniy never cared about me before our wedding )

(Thinking about this he calls for Aeniy to ask if breakfast was ready)

Fakhir: Aeniy...Aeniy.. is my breakfast ready?? I am getting really hungry..

Aeniy: Its ready Fakhir..Come out.. 

( Fakhir comes out and sits on the table..While Aeniy serves his favorite allo paratha and gets back to making more..)

Fakhir: Aeniy there is enough parathas for both of us...stop making more and come and eat..we will be late..

Aeniy: No Fakhir I will pack it to school and eat there only today.. you finish it when it is hot..

Fakhir: Why we have enough time for you to eat and come..Stop making more and come and eat..you know you make the best parathas and like you tell me its best eaten when its hot..

Aeniy: I am making some for Hamza Fakhir, His parents are not in town..He has been eating out for the past whole week..Poor him, he will fall sick if this goes on..So I am making some more for him..We will get late if I sit to eat after making these..so I will pack them and eat it with Hamza in the break..

(Fakhir gets annoyed)

Fakhir: That is his problem! Right..

Aeniy: Fakhir how could you say that..

(Sameena and Aysha enter)

Sameena: What happended? Why are you arguing with her in the morning only Fakhir..

Aeniy: Badi Ammi...(Aeniy explains everything to her)..Am I wrong?

Sameena: Not at all bacha, showing kindnees to others is no way wrong..You don't bother about him..Aysha help her pack these parathas.. Fakhir go take out car by that time Aeniy will be out..