Chapter 9

~~Note-As a author/ writer, I do tend to write a lot of explicit content, With that being said I felt uncomfortable writing underage smut..It just did not feel right, so I have changed Aeniy's and Fakhir's age in the previous chapter to eighteen and Nineteen respectively, hope you guys understand And Happy Reading~~~

(Fakhir pulls Aeniy into his room and pushes Aeniy Towards the wall locking the door and gets close to her face)

(Aeniy was in pure fright)

Aeniy: Fakhir.. what the hell are you doing..?

(Seeing Aeniy getting scared..Fakhir calms himself down and gently keeps his head on Aeniy's shoulder..)

Fakhir: Aeniy..I hate to see you with him..My blood boils...I completely loose control over myself, And I have no idea why, call me selfish, idiot, duffer, or mad..But there is no way I will loose my possession to my rival ..I hate it when you treat him like me, Don't you dare do that  that..Even if were forced into this relationship. You still are Mine,..(commanding tone looking into her eyes)

Aeniy's Pov( I have no idea what gets into him, when he sees Hamza.. I was in pure fright..When I saw him that furious, As far as I remember he never  had accepted our relationship..let alone care about it..But when he gently placed his head on my shoulders. And spoke his heart out..It felt real and truthful. But for a moment It actually felt like Fakhir felt something for me..But when he answered I got  to  know that was just because..Fakhir never likes to loose and that too to  a rival. Immature and vulnerable Fakhir just sees me as a possession that Hamza is trying to takeaway from him, Fakhir has always been like this from childhood..Fakhir will always like Amna, I am just a person whom he was forced to be with..While these feeling were running in my head while I was between Fakhir's arms trying to stabilize my breathing due to him being in such close proximity)

(While Aeniy was thinking about all this)

Fakhir: Aeniy..I need you, stop me if you don't want to..

(looking into her eyes..and he smashes his lips on to her lips and explores her mouth with his tongue completely Without leaving single spot to which Aeniy was in complete shock,He takes a brief moment to look into Aeniy's eyes to seek for approval when sees a slight nod, he pulls her close to him by her waist and also takes out her duppata, making sure there is no gap between them..while waiting for Aeniy to respond back to him..As soon responded. He went straight down to her neck..placing gentle kisses all over..at one point he sucked until there was a small hickey on her neck she left a small moan.. while he was about to go down from her neck..)

*someone knocks the door*

Aysha: Fakhir beta...Aeniy..Dinner is ready come down fast..

(Aeniy was too shocked closes her mouth with his hand..and Answers Aysha..)

Fakhir: Yes Chachi we will down soon..Aeniy is changing, We will be there soon..

(Aeniy hid her embarrassed face in Fakhir's chest..while Fakhir pets her head to calm her down..)

Fakhir's pov( I could not take it anymore..it was a lot of pent up feelings which I had no idea for how long they were inside me, I still liked Amna..But I had this feeling of possession towards Aeniy,I don't know, Probably because I was forced to accept her as my wife.. So I just went in for it..her lips were very soft..I took my time to explore her mouth telling her a lot of untold things even though there was an uncontrollable urge to go all the way...I never wanted to force her..so I looked into her eyes for her approval. When she gave me a slight nod..I went down to flawless neck..I explored it I purposefully left a hickey there,I don't know why I felt the need to mark her, It was to break Hamza's guts I guess , to which a small moan came out..That drove me crazy, Its like her body willingly submitted to me while I was about to go further down...Chachi knocked the door..Arrgh!!What!! a timing chachi,(scoffs) I almost cracked up when she hid her face in embarrassment in my chest..Aeniy will always be Aeniy..)