Chapter 12

*Seven months later*

(As time passed by..Sameena started handling the family business along with her brother who was Zaheer's business partner..Sameena herself came from a business family, she knew how things work..But due to Zaheer's Family conventions, she had  quit..But with Zaheer's death and his will she decided to handle it until Fakhir was capable enough, Which gave Fakhir enough time to think about what he wanted to do with his life during this period his relationship with Amna became stable, since he had  lot of time in his hand to go out and spend time with his friends like before, He was back to  his carefree, irresponsible self, who cared about nothing..not even his relationship with Aeniy..)

(On the other hand Aeniy had entered university early and was looking to graduate early thanks to all her hard work..She wanted to venture into the corporate world ,Fakhir on the other hand started preferring Amna's company rather than being home and spending time with Aeniy.. While Aeniy had complete clarity regarding her feelings..She loved Fakhir with all her heart, she never missed fulfilling duties as Fakhir's wife, be it emotionally or physically, Aeniy had made her bound duty to keep Fakhir's needs above her feelings and happiness never once expressing her pain)

Aeniy's Pov( After that day..I had the tiniest hope that me and Fakhir could give the right meaning to this relationship..I lived with that hope for a while..But the reality struck hard when Fakhir started ignoring me and going out frequently, I still  gave myself hope..All my hope were shattered into pieces when I saw Fakhir getting out of Amna's car one night..Smiling like a knight..It was crystal clear..He really loved her and not me..It broke my heart..I lost count of the times I cried in the bathroom trying not to make a scene infront of Amma and Badi Ammi..But, no matter how painful it was..It came naturally to me to keep his  daily needs or needs in bed, above my feelings..maybe because of my feelings towards him or my promise to Bade Abbu...After a while..I went numb to all the pain..It had become so frequent that I had almost reached the point that I had force myself not care and focus on my studies..It was my only powerful distraction...)

 Fakhir's Pov( With Amma taking over the business, I had a lot of time to reconnect with my friends and Amna..After that night with Aeniy..My feelings were even more confused, While Aeniy's comfort and body was something I craved for every once in a while, But I enjoyed being with Amna and my friends,my feelings for Amna was nothing but as a friend, I could be my carefree self..as days passed by, I preferred Amna's company over staying around with Aeniy and worrying about the things that were happening in my family..I did not want to be the grown responsible man they wanted me to be...I just wanted to go away from all the mess that was around me..Be it Aeniy or the messy household of mine..Coming to Aeniy..she was just as normal, she did all my chores. like my chai, Cloths, breakfast etc, she had moulded herself into this role of a proper wife. Although I never asked her to do all that..I had become habitual to all that..I needed Aeniy to do that..it made me feel I was important to her..I knew I was being selfish, but this relationship was forced on me..I had to accept it without my consent..)

*In the kitchen*

(While Aeniy was making a cup of tea for herself thinking about a lot of things..she started feeling giddy..Her head started spinning..within a few seconds she fell down unconscious, loosing all her senses..Aysha who entered the kitchen, panicked seeing her daughter lying down, unconscious..She tried calling Fakhir who was not picking up..she rushed Aeniy to the hospital with Sameena's help..)

*In the hospital*

Sameena: Aysha..calm down..Our Aeniy will be fine...

Aysha: Bhabi, what has happened to my bachi, she has already gone through a lot..Why is god doing this to my little girl..(weeping)