03

As night fell, Qiyan said hello to Fu Ci, went to bed early, closed the curtains, fixed his drawing board, and started writing.

When he saw Fu Ci's handsome and neat three-pointer on the basketball court, he felt itchy.

But since it was at the end of the game, he suppressed it. Now of course, he had to draw it quickly while there was still enough impression in his mind.

The light in the slightly small space was not bright. Qiyan leaned against the bed and lowered his head slightly. The light from the screen reflected on his face, making him look clean and fair. His long fingers held the pen and continued to modify the drawings on the screen. , eyes serious, as if dealing with something extremely important.

When he was about to finish, he heard a faint conversation outside the curtain, and then his bed curtain was knocked twice, and Fu Ci's slightly lower voice came: "Qiyan, do you want to go out? They said they were going to the Internet cafe. a while."

Qiyan answered casually.

The bedroom became quiet again.

The painting of prayers has also come to an end.

The person in the picture is wearing the No. 6 jersey. He has broad shoulders and narrow waist, and a tall and straight figure. He can feel a full sense of power in his movements. At this time, he raises his hands, preparing to take off and shoot.

Qi Yan's painting skills are very good, and the fresh vitality is vivid on the paper. Even if there is a large group of people in front of him, the people in the painting are still calm and calm, and the publicity and confidence on their faces are vividly displayed.

It seemed that no matter how many people blocked him, Fu Ci still believed that he could make the shot.

It's just that this painting can only be regarded as a semi-finished product. Except for the words, the other people on the court have only a few strokes. The simple lines can only be seen as a rough outline, which can be said to be extremely perfunctory.

But Qiyan was not prepared to continue painting. In his opinion, the painting was already completed.

Qi Yan rubbed his wrists, opened his arms and stretched his muscles. He had been drawing for almost two hours, and his back was sore.

But after a while, he noticed something was wrong. The dormitory was too quiet, and there were clearly Liu Liu and Song Yang laughing and joking before.

Qi Yan suddenly remembered that he asked something while he was painting. He was fully focused on the painting at the time and didn't know what happened to him.

Those three people have left, and now he is the only one left in the dormitory?

The too quiet space made his heart tighten, and some bad memories quietly came up. His face turned pale, and he tried to calm himself down. He raised his hand to open the bed curtain, and kept telling himself in his heart that this It was not a completely enclosed space. The lights were still on in the dormitory and the door was not locked. All he had to do was open the bed curtain.

But as soon as he raised his hand, he heard the sound of the curtain being lifted from the right side. Fu Ci appeared in his sight unexpectedly, holding a Coke and potato chips in his hand. She tightened her grip for a moment and straddled her long legs to his bed.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Fu Ci looked nervous. He thought of something and immediately rolled up the curtains around Qi Yan's bed. "Don't be afraid. I'm here. It's okay."

Qi Yan was maliciously imprisoned once when he was a child, and he was very resistant to quiet and confined spaces. Although he has improved a lot in recent years, the shadow left by the past has not been completely eliminated.