68: Extra 5 | Daily Life

The Dragon Boat Festival holiday is over, Qi Yan and Fu Ci return to school together.

Ever since Fu Ci discovered his high school picture album, she has become more and more clingy, as if she wants to make up for the past time. She kisses and hugs him whenever she has free time, and she never seems to get tired of it.

This afternoon, Qiyan and Fu Ci had no classes. They stayed in their residences. Qiyan was painting in the studio, while Fu Ci was writing programming homework.

When it came to the coloring stage, Qiyan inevitably got a lot of paint on his hands. When he turned around, some paint got on his clothes.

Qi Yan glanced at the red paint on his black short sleeves, frowned, and ignored it, preparing to continue spreading the color. But just as he was about to start, hands suddenly circled his waist, and the paint on his clothes was gently touched with paper. After wiping it, the color faded away and it no longer looked so annoying.

"Have you finished your homework?" Qi Yan looked at the person leaning on his shoulder and asked.

"Yes." Fu Ci responded, not letting him hold her until she finished her business and prayed.

He hugged the person and rubbed it, looked at the dots of paint on Qiyan's short sleeves, and suggested, "Why don't you buy an apron?"

Every time Qiyan finished painting, the first thing he did was wash his hands and clothes, and there was some paint. It's still difficult to wash, and Qiyan can't stand the fact that there are still marks on the clothes after washing, so it will take a long time, and the hands will turn white from soaking.

But Qi Yan refused to let him help and insisted on washing herself.

The more Fu Ci thought about it, the more he felt that an apron was feasible, so he wanted to see if there was anything suitable, but was stopped by Qi Yan.

"It's not that exaggerated." Qi Yan pushed his elbow back on Fu Ci's waist, "Don't hug me, I'm still painting."

Fu Ci's behavior made him unable to concentrate.

But Fu Ci never listened to him. When he heard this, he just relaxed the strength on his arms, but his chest was still pressed tightly, "I won't hinder your hands, and I can hold you so that you won't be so tired when you stand."

He said plausibly, and did not forget to gesture on Qiyan, "No, why don't you want an apron? This range can just block the places where the paint may rub." Fu Ci simulated an apron on Qiyan. size, I think my idea is very reasonable.

Qi Yan was very itchy by him, but with the paint tray in his hand, it was difficult to stop him. He could only twist his body and try to escape from Fu Ci's clutches, but as expected, he was hooked by his belt and pulled back.

"Why are you running, not painting anymore?" Fu Ci had a smirk on his lips, looking at the soft neck exposed by Qi Yan, he lowered his head and kissed it.

"Fu Ci!" Qi Yan was tickled even more by him, "Don't make trouble, I haven't finished the painting yet."

He even suspected that Fu Ci painted him on purpose. When you come to make trouble with him, you are prepared and now he has no ability to fight back.

"Then tell me first why you don't want to wear an apron?"

Qi Yan turned away and said casually: "Wearing it makes you ugly."

Fu Ci narrowed his eyes when he heard this, "Huh? Yan Yan still cares about whether he is ugly or not?"

So. Because Qi Yan has been painting for many years, the clothes in the wardrobe are all dark gray. Qi Yan obviously doesn't care about appearance, but now he finds it ugly? What's more, I'm at home now and there are no outsiders in the studio.