06

After moving into Fu Ci's dormitory for a while, Qi Yan discovered a pattern.

The more he avoided Fu Ci, the more Fu Ci clung to him. Whenever he had time, Fu Ci would come to him with all kinds of excuses. As time went by, Fu Ci was left to his own devices.

Now, the sketch class is coming to an end, and he has received a message from Fu Ci in advance, saying that he will come back to the dormitory with him later and ask him not to leave early.

Qi Yan glanced out the window. The sky was gray, with dark clouds blowing in this direction, as if there was about to be a heavy rain.

And Fu Ci likes to wait for him under the notice board downstairs. The eaves are too narrow. If it rains later, he will definitely get wet. He has to tell Fu Ci to move to another place.

As soon as he picked up the phone, a question came from next to him.

"Qi Yan, have you finished drawing? I feel like you have been in a daze the whole class." Feng Ziyu, who is also majoring in the class, came over and took a look at his drawing board. It turned out to be a half-finished product, "Did I catch you?" I've been distracted while painting lately, and I don't know what I'm thinking about."

Feng Ziyu snorted, "If you are caught by Old Man Wang, you will definitely be scolded."

Qi Yan took his phone back and said, "I'll paint again when I go back to the dormitory."

Fu Ci has been very clingy recently, but whenever he is drawing, the other person will calm down. At most, he will only accompany him to type code or play games, so that Qi Yan does not have to think about their relationship, which is another kind of relationship. Get along mode.

Seeing that Qiyan knew what was going on, Feng Ziyu said no more, packed up his things, and waved to Qiyan, "Then Cheng Liang and I will leave first."

Cheng Liang had already been waiting next to Feng Ziyu. Seeing him packing it up, he skillfully took his schoolbag, nodded to Qiyan, and the two left together.

Qi Yan's eyes paused for two seconds on their openly held hands, and then looked away.

Feng Ziyu and Cheng Liang are lovers, and they are also of the same sex. They don't hide it, and they have been dating for more than half a year.

There are not many couples like them, which is why he often asks Fu Ci to wait for him outside.

With Fu Ci's sensitivity, he would definitely be able to tell the clues at a glance. He didn't want Fu Ci to feel uncomfortable every time he came here.

When Qiyan packed up his things, he looked up and found that it was already pouring rain outside the window. In the thin rain, he immediately spotted the tall figure standing under the bulletin board downstairs. At this time, he was covering his head with his schoolbag and looking up. Look towards his studio.

As expected, Fu Ci didn't bring an umbrella.

Qi Yan immediately picked up his schoolbag and ran over. When he stood in front of Fu Ci holding an umbrella, he found that most of the man's body was soaked.

"Are you stupid?" After Qi Yan completely covered the person with an umbrella, he took out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to Fu Ci, "Isn't the Art Department building right in front of you? Why don't you go there to take shelter from the rain?"

He wanted to remind Fu Ci before, but he was afraid that it would start raining in the middle of the day, but he didn't expect that it was raining now and Fu Ci would still be waiting here.