58

The sound of water in the room was still there, and the hot water covered the room with a thick layer of mist, but no one paid attention to the water, letting it flow quietly to a lower place, meandering and disappearing into the drain.

Qiyan even felt that the tiles on the floor were hot.

"Are you ready?"

After a few times, Qiyan asked again.

His voice was trembling, and it seemed like it took a lot of effort for him to say these three simple words. After he finished speaking, Qi Yan could only rest his head on Fu Ci's shoulder. He seemed to want to pull out his fingers, but when he moved He knew it wouldn't work, so he could only look at Fu Ci for help.

Has this straight man never seen this method before? Or was he born a wooden person?

He suddenly felt like he was causing trouble on his own. Even though Fu Ci's body was extremely tense, he did nothing but followed his fingers closely with his eyes, as if he couldn't move them away.

In fact, Fu Ci should have done this, but Fu Ci didn't seem to dare to think about it. He could only demonstrate it himself, but in the end he was neither good nor bad.

"Pay your respects." Qi Yan called out again, his tone softened, and there was still a hint of prayer.

He really couldn't stand being looked at so bluntly, and even wanted to put down his right leg on Fu Ci's hand and give up this attempt.

But the sound of his name seemed to turn on some switch. Fu Ci lowered his head to block his voice. He was so fierce that he even raised his hand. With one foot on the ground, he was forced to hold Fu Ci's shoulder to maintain balance. , afraid of being thrown down.

The subsequent development was indeed beyond Qi Yan's expectations.

Even though he knew Fu Ci was extremely talented, he never expected it to reach this level.

His fingers were replaced by Fu Ci, which was swirled by the index finger that he had carefully taken care of. The thin callus on the fingertips became the most powerful weapon, completely taking away his consciousness.

In the end, he didn't know how many fingers Fu Ci used, nor when he replaced them with others. The transparent glass in the bathroom was filled with water vapor, but there were many fingerprints on it, which was messy and irregular.

It's all what he left behind.

In vain, he was afraid that Fu Ci would have a psychological shadow over this kind of thing, so his tone and movements were always tentative, for fear of triggering some bad memories and making people resist the matter.

But not only did Fu Ci not refuse, but he was self-taught and became even more ferocious than before. The brief calmness before was all an illusion. He suspected that Fu Ci's previous silence was because he was thinking about how to eat him alive, even with his bones. They have to be dismantled, chewed up and swallowed.

Qi Yan couldn't believe it even through the water-smeared glass in the bathroom. Several times he felt that his waist was about to break. He wanted to grab the person in front of him out of fear, but Fu Ci asked him to put his hands on the toilet behind him. On the stage, he was not allowed to straighten up.

"It's okay, I will support you and won't fall." Fu Ci's tone was as gentle as usual, "Besides, your body has always been very flexible."

Just to this extent, it won't hurt.

He still remembered that one time in his third year of high school, he wanted to see how far Qi Yan could bend his waist. After coaxing him for a long time, Qi Yan had no choice but to give him a neat bend.