17

Restaurant restroom.

Qi Yan was washing his hands at the sink. He deliberately lingered for a while because he was afraid that he would go back too early. Fu Ci was only focused on feeding him food and would not eat it himself.

After feeling that the time was almost up, he shook off the water droplets on his hands and was about to walk back. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw another person's figure reflected in the mirror. He was leaning against the bathroom door with great interest. looked at him.

This man Qi Yan was no stranger to him. They had met each other in the gymnasium. It was Tang Hao who was driven away by Fu Ci.

"Why are you staying here to avoid saying anything?" Tang Hao stood up straight, leaned forward slightly, looked at the outstanding beauty in the mirror, and whistled frivolously, "Or are you waiting for me? "

Qi Yan observed where he was standing, which was blocking the bathroom door. It was obvious that he was not ready to let him out.

"If I remember correctly, I'm not familiar with you."

Fu Ci's attitude towards Tang Hao before showed that the relationship between the two was not good, and there was no need for him to waste time here with others.

"Please give in, I have something else to do."

But Tang Hao had no intention of retreating at all. Instead, his expression darkened slightly because of Qi Yan's cold attitude, "Are you in a hurry to find Fu Ci?"

"What's your relationship? Is it necessary to stick together like this? I'm not much worse than him."

Why was Qi Yan so kind to Ci and treated him as if he would get dirty after looking at him for a moment? He said angrily: "If Fu Ci hadn't targeted me today, they might not have won this game."

He originally planned to show off to Qi Yan in this basketball game, but Fu Ci seemed to have noticed his thoughts early on, guarding him on the court, and even grabbed the ball from him several times. , deliberately embarrassing him.

Qi Yan glanced at him inexplicably, "Why is it called targeting? You obviously couldn't beat Fu Ci. He intercepted five balls from your hands. He was fair and aboveboard every time. Fu Ci deserved to win this game."

Tang Hao didn't expect Qi Yan to remember the number of times he intercepted the ball so clearly, and judging from Qi Yan's tone, it was natural that he couldn't beat Fu Ci. Now it seemed like he was inferior to others in skills and was secretly speaking ill of others.

This was completely unacceptable to the arrogant Tang Hao.

Qi Yan saw Tang Hao standing there with a gloomy expression and had no intention of continuing to chat with him. He raised his legs and prepared to leave the bathroom at the same time as him.

But as soon as he took a step, Tang Hao turned sideways and stopped in front of him, "Qiyan, I really have a crush on you, can you give me a chance? We can also be friends."

Tang Hao tried hard to suppress the anger in his heart and tried to make his expression look more sincere, "I'm no worse than Fu Ci."

He has long been dissatisfied with Fu Ci, and everything overwhelms him.

He also noticed Fu Ci's affection for Qi Yan. If Qi Yan followed him, Fu Ci would be furious, right?

Besides, in order to pray for this appearance and figure...

But before he could look any further, Qi Yan took a step back and kept his distance. On the contrary, he looked at him as if he were looking at a product.