52

In the end, Fu Ci's planned date for the two of them failed, and the number of people traveling increased from four to six.

When Feng Ziyu heard that Qi Yan was going out to find inspiration, he said that he was too bored and asked if he could take him and Cheng Liang with him.

Qi Yan asked Fu Ci for his opinion, and Fu Ci agreed.

There is essentially no big difference between two light bulbs and four light bulbs. Besides, there are people with the same major as Qi Yan, so Qi Yan doesn't have to worry about having no one to talk to and discuss.

On Saturday morning, the four people in the dormitory were ready to go. They planned to go hiking first, and then stay directly at the resort hotel on the top of the mountain. They would watch the sunset in the afternoon and enjoy the sunrise the next morning. There were many recreational facilities in the hotel, so they would not worry about having no place to play. .

The four of them set off first to the bus stop outside the school.

On the way, Liu Liu kept chirping to them about the travel guide he had found. Song Yang resisted his impatience and replied indifferently, while Fu Ci and Qi Yan took a step slower and walked behind them.

Fu Ci seemed to be listening to Liu Liu's words, but in fact his eyes couldn't stop drifting towards Qi Yan.

Now that spring has begun, the weather is gradually getting warmer. Qi Yan is wearing the white sweatshirt he bought for him. It is the same style as the previous one. It also has bunny ears and is simply paired with a pair of jeans underneath. The whole person looks energetic.

I don't know if it's because he's worn it too many times, but Qi Yan doesn't feel any pressure at all when wearing this dress. He doesn't deliberately adjust the ears behind the hat like before, with a calm expression.

Along the way, many classmates recognized them and looked at Qi Yan with unabashed surprise. Many girls even blushed.

But Qiyan didn't seem to know how lethal this costume was, and didn't react at all. He lowered his head and sent a message to Feng Ziyu and others to confirm the location.

When Fu Ci saw this scene, his psychology was a little complicated. On the one hand, he hoped that Qi Yan's expression would be richer, but on the other hand, he thought it was good. Qi Yan didn't care how many people around him were paying attention to him, but at first glance he looked cold. , which puts many people away.

This virtually reduced him a lot of competitors.

While he was lost in thought, Qiyan suddenly turned his head and met his gaze, "Fu Ci, you've been looking at me for a long time."

From the moment he left the dormitory door, he was staring at him intentionally or unintentionally. It was ten minutes away and he was almost at the bus stop.

"Besides, weren't you wearing a denim jacket before?"

Qi Yan looked at Fu Ci's black sweatshirt and thought for a moment that he had remembered it wrong.

Fu Ci immediately looked away, covered his lips and coughed lightly: "I was afraid it would be cold at night on the mountain, so I changed into a sweater."

He wouldn't say that he and Qi Yan wanted to change into couple's clothes temporarily.

Qi Yan didn't believe this. Didn't Fu Ci always rely on his own health and not care about the seasonal temperature? Why are you suddenly so prepared for a rainy day?

His eyes fell on the sneakers on Fu Ci's feet. They were the same style as his own and were given to them by Fu Ci's mother.

Qi Yan had no intention of wearing these shoes at all, so he forced them on him, saying they were comfortable for hiking.