11

The word "Not enough" echoed between the narrow beds, causing the entire space to suddenly become silent, and the atmosphere between the two people instantly became stalemate.

Fu Ci suppressed the curve that had just been raised at the corner of his mouth, and asked again in disbelief: "What?"

In Qi Yan's heart, is he still inferior to a stranger who has just become a friend?

Qi Yan could feel the hand holding his face unconsciously exerting force, and Fu Ci subconsciously used his index finger and thumb to clasp his chin, so that he could only raise his head to meet Fu Ci's dark eyes.

Fu Ci was angry, he could feel it.

The corners of her mouth, which were always slightly raised, were tightened, and her eyes were filled with emotions. She locked her eyes tightly on him, not letting him escape even a little bit.

Fu Ci had always been strong, but she deliberately withdrew her edges towards him, doting on him and letting him do everything. Qi Yan almost forgot about Fu Ci's violent appearance.

To be honest, I miss it a bit.

When they first met, Fu Ci was like this. He would get into fights with others if they disagreed. He even felt that he was annoyed several times and would threaten him with fists to make him obey.

Qi Yan raised his hand and slowly but firmly pulled it down from his face, "I have made it very clear."

He couldn't have only Fu Ci as a friend, and Fu Ci couldn't have only him.

After graduating from college, the other party will get married, have a lover and children, and have a family of his own. He can only act as a so-called friend who watches and wishes blessings.

In this case, why should he humblely guard someone who is not destined to belong to him? Even if he still likes to say goodbye, he will not let the other person occupy his whole body and mind. He can make friends and get to know different people.

Fu Ci had no reason or position to turn him into an appendage-like existence.

Maybe his straightforward words hurt Fu Ci deeply. Fu Ci looked at him with deep and dark eyes. He even heard the crackling sound of Fu Ci's knuckles, filled with silent anger. .

Qi Yan closed his eyes unconsciously, and he was even prepared to beat him up after the farewell meeting.

But half a minute later, there was a crash, and the bed curtain was pulled open. Fu Ci turned over from his bed and jumped off. He only had time to see the other person's back as he passed by, and his sight was blocked by the falling curtain.

Fu Ci left without saying a word.

Qi Yan leaned against the wall as if he was helpless, lowered his head, let go of his hand, and found that the sheets had been pulled too hard by him and wrinkled into a ball.

He almost wanted to tell the truth--

He and Hu Yao were only on a contract basis. If Fu Ci minded, he could delete the person after submitting the manuscript.

If you say goodbye like that, you will definitely continue to hug him with a smile and urge him to finish the painting.

But he doesn't want this.

Qi Yan exhaled, lowered his eyes, and unconsciously stretched his hand to the place where Fu Ci had just sat. The other person's warmth still remained there, familiar and warm, but it had inevitably become colder and could not be retained no matter what.