43

The lights of the stadium softly shone on the two of them, casting a hazy warm color.

It was a very shallow kiss. Qi Yan touched it lightly and pulled it back like a dragonfly touching water.

Fu Ci only had time to feel the soft lips lingering on the corner of his mouth for less than half a second. They were cold and completely different from the one he had just finished exercising, but it made his heart tremble. .

He seemed to understand what Qi Yan was teaching him. He felt like and comfortable being close to Qi Yan as a friend. He also loved how Qi Yan suppressed his shy expression at that time. For him, this was a rare feedback. .

But now, this feedback has been transferred to him.

The touch, which lasted less than half a second, made his heart beat like a drum, much more violently than when playing basketball. Fu Ci even felt that his heart wanted to jump out and jump into Qi Yan's body.

He had never experienced this indescribable throbbing before.

He even couldn't help but want to get closer to Qi Yan again.

So, after Qi Yan retreated, he leaned down almost subconsciously and chased after her. His breaths were shallowly intertwined. When he was about to touch the light-colored lips, he was blocked by a hand.

The kiss fell on Qi Yan's hand.

"Fu Ci, this is outside." Qi Yan pushed the person away, looking at Fu Ci's eyes that were almost possessed and the hot breath blowing across the back of his hands, and felt a little hot in his face.

It should be caused by exercise, right?

He just touched it lightly.

He was about to take his hand back, but found that his palm was touched lightly again, and it was Fu Ci's lips, which were hotter than the palm of his hand.

Qi Yan retracted his hand like an electric shock, raised his eyes and wanted to say something, but was caught off guard by a pair of dark eyes.

Fu Ci's eyes were dark, but he was locked firmly on him, as if he was looking at some prey. The hands on his knees tightened unconsciously, and his whole body became extremely tense.

At a certain moment, Qi Yan even understood Fu Ci's current thoughts--

If his hands weren't too dirty after playing basketball, he would definitely not be able to run away.

Qi Yan could almost imagine Fu Cihui's posture, domineeringly pinching the back of his neck, forcing him to raise his head and kiss him.

But that feeling lasted only a moment and disappeared quickly.

Fu Ci breathed out heavily, his voice much lower than before, "Is this all you need to teach? There is no one around now."

Maybe they could be a little more outrageous.

Listening to Fu Ci's unfinished tone, Qi Yan looked away and said vaguely, "Tell me how you feel first."

Last time, he kissed Fu Ci secretly when he was drunk. Now it was an honest kiss. He wanted to know Fu Ci's most intuitive view.

"Would you feel disgusted if someone of the same sex did this? It's not in the name of friends."

In the past, Fu Ci covered up the intimate behavior between the two of them as friends. Now, he wanted to tell Fu Ci directly the difference between the two.

Listening to Qi Yan's serious tone, Fu Ci gave a short muffled laugh, raised his hand, and pressed Qi Yan into his arms with the back of his clean hand, "Listen to yourself."