47

In Qi Yan's ears, he could hear the steady and powerful heartbeat of the other party, mixed with Fu Ci's gentle whisper, "I've always liked you."

A simple sentence, but it seemed to spin countless circles, entwining and falling into his eardrums, echoing in his heart.

No matter how much Qi Yan drank, he still knew that Fu Ci was confessing to him.

Fu Ci always said these sweet love words, and his tone was very serious every time. After hearing it so many times, his heart beat faster every time, and he was completely coaxed.

Just like now, he has long forgotten the clothes problem he was worried about before, and only three words are repeated in his mind -

like you.

The room was quiet for a moment, neither of them spoke. Qi Yan was held in Fu Ci's arms, and the unfamiliar mint-flavored shower gel was on the tip of his nose. It was clean and refreshing, just like the one he used in the guest room.

He tugged on Fu Ci's pajamas with his fingertips, pursed his lips, and finally said in a low voice, "Me too."

Maybe it was because he was sulking in Fu Ci's arms and his voice was too low, so Fu Ci didn't hear him clearly.

"What did you just say?" Fu Ci looked at the person in his arms in confusion and patted his head, "Why are you so quiet?"

Before, Qiyan could speak very clearly even when he was drunk.

Qi Yan didn't reply. He withdrew from his arms and looked at his collar, "Did I really wear my pajamas inside out?"

Fu Ci didn't notice that he was clumsily changing the subject, but when he glanced at the other person's red earlobes, he didn't pierce them. Instead, he tapped the small piece of skin exposed at the collar behind Qi Yan, "Feel it, is it right?" Back and forth?"

The relatively low collar was worn by Qi Yan to the back, revealing a small piece of fair skin.

Qi Yan suddenly felt Fu Ci's fingertips and shrank subconsciously, frowning and saying, "Don't touch me."

Fu Ci's body temperature was always hotter than his, and his right index finger also had a thin layer of callus from playing basketball. Every time he touched it directly, it was itchy.

Fu Ci chuckled lightly and raised his collar with his fingertips, "Don't you need me to help you put it on? There are red marks on the front of your neck."

Maybe it's because of his fair skin, but the marks on Qi Yan's body are always very clear. In addition, this person always wears clothes properly. Even if he wears the wrong clothes and it's uncomfortable, he still tries to pull his clothes down to make it look normal. .

This also caused the collar to rub against Qi Yan's skin, causing it to turn slightly red, with even red marks on the edges.

Fu Ci subconsciously wanted to rub it for someone else, but Qiyan immediately took a step back and looked at him warily: "I can do it myself."

Just put on your pajamas, it's very simple.

Fu Ci raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, I won't touch you."

After he finished speaking, he sat on the edge of the bed and watched quietly as Qiyan struggled to raise his hands and wrap his clothes into a ball. His arms were still stuck in and he couldn't move, and his eyes were red with anxiety.

Fu Ci had long expected this scene.

The alcohol his dad drank tonight was really high in alcohol content and had a lot of stamina. After Qi Yan took a hot bath, his blood flow was accelerated. He couldn't take off his sweatshirt before, let alone now that he was so drunk that he had to take off his clothes and Distinguish between before and after.