33

The narrow single bed seemed to have pressed the pause button. Both of them fell silent, and Fu Ci did not dare to move. His whole body was stiff, and the arm that was originally resting on Qi Yan's waist slowly retracted. Back away a little.

Qi Yan felt Fu Ci's flinch and felt a little confused.

Fu Ci could feel embarrassed when reacting to him, or she could tell him confidently that it was a normal physiological phenomenon for the two of them to rub against each other like this, and she could continue to cuddle with him openly.

But there was neither, so Fu Ci immediately retreated.

Like, afraid that he would know that he would react.

Qi Yan turned around and faced Fu Ci. In the darkness, he accurately grabbed Fu Ci's hands and took the initiative to put them on his waist, "Why don't you hug me?"

Fu Ci could feel Qi Yan's gaze falling on his face. Even though he couldn't see anything clearly, the gaze still forced him to look away and lower his head. After a while, he replied calmly: "Qi Yan, I..."

But when he opened his mouth, it seemed a little difficult to say, "Please let me slow down."

He shouldn't be like this, how could he be like this, and he has slowly become the type of person he hates and disgusts the most.

Fu Ci wanted to force himself to calm down, but the next moment he prayed, he was defeated.

Qi Yan put his hand into the waistband of his trousers, and the slightly cold touch made his whole body tense up. All the feelings were concentrated on Qi Yan's hand, but the other party just held it weakly and did nothing.

"Slow down?" He prayed in a steady tone, and his cold voice was incompatible with what he was doing.

"Fu Ci, you have reacted to me."

The simple statement made Fu Ci miserable. He couldn't help but push her into his arms, burying his head in Qiyan's neck, but he didn't dare to make any more outrageous moves, "Qiyan, don't hate me, don't hate me......"

The voice was filled with humble supplication, as if this matter was a great offense to the prayer and an unforgivable sin.

Qi Yan could hear the uneasiness and deep self-disgust in Fu Ci's tone. He didn't even dare to hug him too closely, which was completely different from his previous intimate and bold appearance.

Did this incident have such a big impact on Fu Ci?

The touch of his palm was still hot, but Fu Ci kept apologizing in his ear, his voice trembling slightly.

"Fu Ci, I don't understand." Qi Yan directly expressed his doubts, "Is this kind of thing bad?"

Or is it just that he flaunted himself as a straight man before he resigned, but when he encountered this kind of thing, he felt that he couldn't accept it?

"Very bad." Fu Ci did not hesitate, "Besides, this is not the first time."

The same thing happened to him last time when Qiyan was drunk. At that time, he took a cold shower to force himself to calm down. But now, Qiyan discovered it directly. His desire was right in the palm of his hand. Not only did he not feel ashamed , but it becomes more and more obvious.

The moment Qi Yan touched him, his mind went blank, and a strange impulse surged through his body. After reacting, Fu Ci wanted to slap himself in the face to wake himself up.

Qi Yan could feel the annoyance in Fu Ci's tone, and he could also guess when the last time was. He could vaguely remember the cold moisture on Fu Ci's body after taking a shower.