24

One second before Fu Ci, he was still immersed in the joy of Qi Yan volunteering to be hugged by him, but the next second he stiffened.

Reasons for homophobia...

Fu Ci's face suddenly darkened when he thought of something, and the hand around Qi Yan's waist tightened unconsciously.

He could feel Qi Yan's serious tone and the gaze that fell quietly on his face, obviously waiting for his answer.

But he didn't want Qiyan to know about those disgusting things, nor did he want to find excuses to deceive Qiyan, so he pursed his lips and chose silence.

Qi Yan was not surprised by his reaction, and just asked again: "You don't want to tell me? Is it because it has something to do with me?"

When Fu Ci heard this, he just pulled him into her arms, pressed her side face against his neck, and nuzzled him slightly. There was care and cherishment in her movements, but also silent protection.

"Yeah." Fu Ci did not deny it.

Qi Yan took a breath.

At least I'm not inherently homophobic...

But the reason why he is homophobic is too difficult to guess, and he has no idea at all.

Qi Yan even doubted for a moment whether Fu Ci knew about his sexual orientation, but he quickly denied it. If Fu Ci knew, it would be impossible for him to have such an attitude towards him.

He felt Fu Ci hugging him tighter and tighter, with his legs tending to get entangled, so he couldn't help but kick his calf and said, "Let go."

Since he didn't say anything after paying his respects, there was no reason why he was hugging others in vain.

Just as Qi Yan was about to lift off the quilt and return to his bed, his ankle was caught off guard, and then he went down and wrapped his entire foot in the palm of his hand.

Fu Ci's palm was pressed against the instep of his foot, and the heat was clearly and directly transmitted to his slightly cool skin. In this silent winter day, it seemed extremely hot, making the unprepared Qi Yan's heart skip a beat.

Fu Ci also pinched his ankle to signal him not to move, "Why are your feet so cold?"

I filled a hot water bottle and my hands were warm, but my feet were still cold.

"It's okay." Qi Yan tried hard to pull his foot out.

No one had ever touched his feet, and when they were cold and hot, the thin calluses on Fu Ci's fingertips rubbed his sensitive ankles, bringing out waves of weak electric current, which made him lower his voice even when he spoke, for fear of being exposed. Heard something strange.

Fu Ci noticed Qi Yan's intention to retreat and scraped the soles of his feet with his index finger threateningly, "If I scratch you again, I'll warm you up."

The itching on the soles of his feet made Qi Yan soften unconsciously. He was most afraid of tickles and could tolerate small fights on weekdays, but if Fu Ci really deliberately tickled the soles of his feet, he would definitely not be able to bear it.

So, he could only hold back the shame in his heart, close his eyes and let Fu Ci warm his feet.

Fu Ci warmed one for him and did not forget to put the other on his calf to press against it. In order to make Qiyan warmer, he also lifted up his loose trousers so that Qiyan could directly contact him. his skin.

Qi Yan could feel his feet shivering as soon as he put them up to say goodbye. It was obvious that he had been iced.

But the next second, Fu Ci moved his calf forward again, trying his best to transfer his body temperature to Qi Yan.