76: Extra 13 | High School

The two of them finally agreed on taking a bath together. No agreement was reached, but Fu Ci successfully moved into Qiyan's house.

Zhou Ning heard Qi Yan's suggestion and agreed without thinking, "I also had this plan, but I was worried that Fu Ci would feel uncomfortable, so I didn't mention it. Now it's best if he agrees."

She really likes Fu Ci . Child, not only is this person diligent with his hands and feet and can talk, but also because he makes Qiyan more and more cheerful. Since the two of them got together, Qiyan has become obviously outgoing and talks more at home.

Once, he saw other students outside the community waiting for Qiyan to go play ball with Fu Ci. Qiyan got along with them very naturally and had obviously integrated into the circle.

Therefore, Zhou Ning not only loves Ci, but also feels grateful.

Fu Ci also felt Zhou Ning's tolerance for him. Today, the table was full of his favorite dishes. Qi Yongzhi even threatened to let Fu Ci regard this place as his home.

The attitude of this family made Fu Ci completely come out of the haze of his parents leaving without saying goodbye.

Thinking about it now, the death of his parents had no impact on his life. Some time ago, he sometimes couldn't see his parents for a week, and he always went to Qiyan's house or bought food from outside. Whether they left or not, he still lived like this.

He even called his parents back, with a calm tone and no quarrel.

Qi Yan was relieved when he saw this.

After the meal, the two were about to go back to the house. Zhou Ning remembered something and reminded: "Fu Ci, I have to clean the guest room next to Yanyan first and dry the quilt. You squeeze in with Yanyan first."

Fu Ci nodded hurriedly and said with a smile, "No problem."

But after he finished speaking, Qi Yan hit his stomach with his elbow.

Fu Ci's words were full of little thoughts, as if she wished she could get closer to him.

This made Qi Yan feel strange. The things he had accepted calmly seemed to have a little more flavor.

Zhou Ning didn't notice her son's discomfort and dropped another bomb.

"The community sent a message saying that the water supply will be cut off at eight o'clock in the evening. I just saw the message now. You two should take a shower together quickly, otherwise it will be too late."

Qi Yan was completely dumbfounded. He wanted to say something but was dragged back to the bedroom by Fu Ci. .

He looked at Fu Ci who took the initiative to clean up his pajamas and underwear for him, and took Fu Ci's arm. "I still don't think it's appropriate to take a bath together. How about you wash it first and I'll just use a little water." He said about Fu Ci felt inexplicably shy, and Qi Yan attributed the reason to inferiority. There was too much difference in their bodies, so he didn't want to look at it.

But Fu Ci took his hand and took him directly into the bathroom.

Qi Yan subconsciously wanted to run, but as soon as he touched the bathroom door, Fu Ci forcefully closed it. He hooked a hand on his waist and pulled him back, "Why are you still running? Didn't Auntie say that we should wash together?"

" The hot water from this water heater is enough for the two of us to wash together. If we separate, we won't have enough time. I think you don't want me to wash in cold water halfway, right?"