Chapter 27: Operation Owl

It had been a quiet day in Wayne Manor. Everyone was sitting in the dining table, everyone except Leora.

Tim takes a bite of her food, looking around at everyone before gulping his food down.

"Is it just me or does Leora seem.... Distant?" He asks, breaking the silence.

Cass nods, silently eating her food. Steph immediately nods as well, "Yeah. And have you noticed how little we've seen of Robyn Hood after she went missing in that alley once? I haven't seen her in weeks!"

Damian huffs, "Why do we even need someone like her? She's just trying to keep leverage on us. How do we know she is worthy of our trust?"

MEANWHILE......

Robyn gets thrown to the edge of the arena, groaning as she tries to stand up, silently glaring at the Talon in front of her.

"Hmm....." The Grandmaster seemed in thought, holding a glass of wine in his right hand.

"What is it, Grandmaster?" a man says, walking up to him.

"She has a resilient will...." He says, watching Robyn dodge Talon's attack before countering it.

The other man looks at the arena, watching the intense battle, "Reminds me of that young boy.... Robin, was it?"

The glass shatter in the Grandmaster's hand, his glare hidden behind his mask, "We don't speak of the boy..... He was nothing but a hindrance to us."

The man lowers his head, "Of course, Grandmaster.... I apologise"

The man's face suddenly gets hit with a shoe. He groans, looking back at the arena only to see Robyn using her shoes as weapons, "How..... unusual...."

The Grandmaster thinks, "Quite.... She could perhaps be the best candidate for our Talons...."

The man's eyes widen, "Grandmaster, you don't mean-"

"Stop the fight"

The Grandmaster's voice rings around the arena. Talon stops mid-swing, dropping his weapon only to turn to the podium and bow.

Robyn pants, dropping her stance to look at the Grandmaster in the eye.

"You have proven your skill...... Hood." The Grandmaster says, his words having a bit of spite behind them.

The man nods, sending a few men to Robyn's side, creating a path to move in.

"You shall be trained and treated as one of the Talons from this day forth" He takes a step forward, looking down at Robyn, "Welcome, to the Court of Owls, Robyn Hood"

'I'M ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Live's been a real pain but guess it's back to this. More updates soon. Agent R out'