Part 1

The first time I saw her, I thought she was beautiful yer lonely. Divine like the morning sun yer alone like the moons shadow.

Day by day, she sat at the parks bench where I can see her on my way to school.
Then I wondered, Who is she? and why is she always alone. She swung her legs in slow motion as she watched the grass with a sad gaze.

I thought then, "Haa I want to be close to her, I want to talk to her, know what was bothering her and I want to be the one that makes her smile" .
Who would have thought that my prayer would be answered that day.

She walked into my class on a Tuesday morning, the teacher told us to settle down and announced her as a new student. I was overjoyed.

She looked beautiful in her yellow sundress and blonde curly hair which she left down as it cascaded down her waist. She easily drew in attention from all of us yet, she didn't seem to want it afraid of our stares, timid even.

I squinted at this and watched her find a seat next to Norman. He was a little friendly yet sometimes over the edge. He was the best seat partner at the moment as he seemed to start a conversation with her yet, he was quickly shut down.

I looked away as another teacher came in and started to discuss last week's class.

Ah It was going to be a long day and I knew it.