25

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed Reya's date with the Duke.

Well, this is Loren's pov so let's get it

I walk into school like a new man on a mission. I'm energetic walking down the hall and high-fiving a few familiar faces. I nod to Saint and Mathew; they greet me back in the same gesture confusion on their faces as I have never taken the initiative to greet them before, but I did today and it's safe to say I left many shocked. I even hug Dana. Jamie gives me weird and disgusted looks as I jog up to him.

"What's up brother" I greet clasping our hands and snapping them before shaking them normally and pulling away. He raises his brow and gives me a 'Are you serious look'

"When did I become a what's up brother? And what the hell has got you this excited" I smile at him. he can sense my joy from a mile away. Not only him though I'm pretty sure everyone in school can feel it. I even greeted Norman at the entrance and he had this confused look on his face as I passed him.

I shrug "Nothing you are my brother though." He rolls his eye s not buying my shit. "I know, now spill" he commands his fingers motioning in a come here gesture. I smirk and shake my head holding my laughter.

"I'm going to ask Reya out," I tell him. his eyes widen in disbelief making my grin wider. His mouth forms an 'O' his hand coming up to cover his mouth as his green eyes sparkle.

"No shiit!" he grips my arm and slaps it continuously causing us to laugh. "Dude fuck! that's awesome man. Damn, I'm fucking proud." He stares at me seriously, "When are you gonna ask her?"

"Soon, probably after school but I might do it before that. we got some free time after lunch, right?" he nods "Yeah, we do. Alright, I wish you luck. Wow, my best friend won't be single anymore. No more dual hook-ups for me, I'm going to be so lonely." He fake sniffles, "Can we do it once more before you leave the streets" he begs his hands put together I push at his chest and we laugh at his joke.

The bell rings and I slap Jamie's chest with the back of my hand "See you later man." He nods and we clasp our hands again. He jogs away and stops "Oh tell me that stuff went later too." I laugh and nod "Sure," I say out and he grins and jogs away. I walk into class and see Reya at the entrance. Her beauty causes me to smile. She looks at who walks in, seeing it's me she perks up her lips curving up, "You're late."

"No, I'm not" I flirt back and walk her to her desk. She hums with disbelief. "I'm pretty sure you just saw me with Jamie" A finger touches her jaw and looking thoughtful she glances at me "Really?" I raise my brow with a smirk and she smiles, her perfect teeth on display. "See you later I want to tell you something then" Her face shows seriousness and she nods. I go to my table, set up my books for class and wait for school to begin.

Third period bell rings and I pack my books into my bag to return later. The teachers have another forum meeting aside from the one done last week Friday, for the fourth period and our geography teacher hadn't assigned any work so most of the students got up and left for the hallways. Reya glances in my direction, doing a mini wave I point towards the door with my head. We get up and walk to the hallway. A few students have crowded the halls, its rare for us to have a forum for teachers having a free period before lunch is the best.

Reya looks at me expectantly waiting for my words, I smile at her and stretch my hand towards her. She takes it linking it together and I take her down the hall to the less used hallway in the school. People watch us, their gazes curious and filled with gossip pretty sure we are gonna make headlines by the time school is over today. We walk further from the people and fewer students appear in the hall. Taking a secluded corner, I let go of her hand and nod. A sign that it's good now