Chapter 15

Sorry for the super late update. School really got in the way but I'm back now!
If I don't have any updates in a while feel free to bother me in the comments about it

Also sorry if this update is full of errors, I still need to edit it.

●●●

Chapter 15: Jiwoo

I am making my way over to Seoyun and Sana to meet them outside on the school field. I had to walk all the way back to class because I forgot to grab the snacks Jisung packed for me from the cafe he works at.

"Jiwoo"

I look behind me to find Jimin waving at me with one hand while holding some equipment with the other. I wave back him.

"I was just heading towards the practice room. Guess what the school finally made it our official practice room!" Jimin tells me the news in excitement.

"Really? That's great! I heard you guys have been trying to get an official room for your team for a while now, " I say with a smile.

"Come check it out anytime, we're cleaning out and rearranging the practice room," he says before he leaves.

After that conversation, I make my way to where Seoyun and Sana are out on the field. When they see me approaching them from afar, I can see the tiny versions of them waving and clapping their arms happy to see me- happy to see the snack bag in my hands.

I begin to jog up to them to get there faster. When I get there, Sana immediately reaches out for the bag, "we've been waiting forever for you!"

"I've been thinking about you this whole time, and now you're finally here!" Seoyun says, looking at the snack bag longingly.

"Guys, what the hell?" I say in amusement, taking a seat next to them.

Sana opens up the bag, "Jisung is so nice for packing this for you."

Seoyun shoves a pastry in her mouth, "Yeah, tell him thanks."

I scrunch my nose in disgust, "don't ever talk with your mouth full like that ever again."

"Dont worry, I will continue," she says, shoving another cookie in her mouth before saying that.

"Deadass, I will snatch that bag away from you if you do that again."

Seoyun lifts up her sleeves, "if you wanna go let's let's go!"

I mock her, rolling up my sleeves, "alright let's go then!"

Sana rolls her eyes in amusement, "not this again."

Seyoun started squaring up and I had refrain my self from laughing. Just as she was about to say some random joke insult my phone rings. So we had to stop our fake fight so that I can take my call.

"What is it, Jisung?"

"Damn no hi? Hello?"

"I'm in the middle of a tussle, hurry this up."

"Tussle?"

"Yeah, tussle. "

"What the hell possessed you to use the word tuss- you know what nevermind I bet you and Seoyun are doing some stupid shit that I don't want to waste my time hearing about."

"Rude."

"Anyway, I'm over at the dance practice room some of the team and I are helping reorganizing it. Heseok asked me to let you know if you wanted to come over and help and stuff."