Chapter 1

Disclaimer: If their are any fimiliar names within Kpop just know that they are not those idols. These are all my own and original characters except the BTS members.

Read the chapter: Dare before this one if you don't fully understand the disclaimer at the top.

•••
Grades:

Jiwoo: Freshman
Jungkook: Freshman
Taehyung: Freshman

Jimin: Sophomore

Hoseok: Junior
Namjoon: Junior
Jisung: Junior

Jin: Senior
Yoongi: Senior
•••

Jiwoo

I'm going to kill him when I see him! I stomp to my classroom angrily as I picture myself about fly kick that douche bag!

"Woah Jiwoo what's wrong with you?" Junsoo, my older brother's best friend, asks me as I pass by him.

"Not now Junsoo!" I say.

Junsoo puts his hands up in surrender and steps aside to let me through. Anyone who knows me well, knows they wouldn't want to mess with me when I'm in this state.

When I finally make it to my classroom I slam the door open and step in. Everyone looks at my direction but I ignore them and look for the ass hole. Where the hell is he?!

Of course he isn't in class yet. Can he even afford another late fee? I angrily sigh and begin to make my way over to my seat but I hear two guys laugh so I turn my head their direction.

There he is! How come I didn't see him before? Once I figure out who he is I glare at the boy, he has me so mad right now. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I make my way angrily up to him and his friend and right when I get to them I quickly pass by them and scurry on to my seat. I drop my bag under my desk and put my head down.

Shit I can't do it. I wish I was as tough as I want myself to be. I always chicken out on the scary people! Like him.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly shot up from my seat. I was about to slap the person who tapped my shoulder out of shock. Luckily she moved back before I did.

I stare wide eyed at my friend and place my hand on my heart, "god damn Seoyun you scared the shit out of me!"

"Why the hell are you so jumpy?" Seoyun asks.

"Because I'm mad, annoyed, and a bit intimidated" I say.

"Is it because of what happened with Sana?" Seoyun asks with a sorrowful expression.

"What other reason would it be!" I say and throw my arms up in the air. "What kind of douche bag does that to our Sana!"

"Calm down a little" Seoyun says as she places her hand on my shoulder.

I look over at the guy and glare at him, I can't help but get mad when I look at him. I curl my hands into tight fists, "I could fight him right now"

"No you can't Jiwoo, just chill for a sec" Seoyun says as she stands in front of me to block my view from him.

"Don't you tell me to chill" I say "and keep standing there, I like that his ugly face is blocked from my sight"

"I know he is an ass hole but you don't have to lie to yourself and call him ugly" Seoyun says with a smirk.

"That boy is disgusting inside and out" I say with glare.

Seoyun sighs, "I knew they shouldn't have told you"