Chapter 4

Jiwoo

I ran out of my house afraid that I might be late again. Last time I was late to meet up with my brother, Jisung, he got so annoyed that he threatened to tell my dad that I snuck out to go to the BTX concert with Seoyun on a school night. I am late almost every time I meet up with him.

I ran into the cafe he works at and looked around for him. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. He is working today but it's his break right now.

I read the text he sent me one more time. He said to meet him at the table at the end, the one where I usually sit when I come here with my friends.

I make my way over to the table and sit down. I go on my phone as I wait for him. Did he tell me to come at an earlier time because I always came late?

He most likely did. So that means he made me run over here for no damn reason?!

I sigh and slouch in my seat, I'm very thristy since I ran here! I decided to order a drink.

I called up an waitress and ordered a caramel coffee drink Seoyun tells me to try. I guess now is a good time to try it.

She comes back with it not long after and sets it down in front of me on the table.

I take a small sip of it, I'm afraid I won't like it. I slowly and drematically sip from the straw and wait for the taste to hit my tongue. Once it does my eyes widen at the taste. It's really good! I usually end up hating the drinks Seoyun likes.

I was getting tired of waiting for my brother so I was going to ask for him. I was about to get up but then notice Taehyung and Jungkook walk into the cafe.

I roll my eyes and sit back down. I don't want them to notice me so I scoot to the edge of the table. They kept walking to my direction, are they checking to see if anyone is sitting at my table? I'm pretty sure the top of my head is visible so they should know that someone is sitting at this table already.

They come closer and I begin to slouch in my seat. They stop at the table right infront of mine. Realizing that they were not approaching my table I let out a breath of relief.

I sit upright in my seat again and continue to drink my coffee. I look around and see that my brother is nowhere in sight. How late did he think I would be?

"I'm surprised you even tried to take the soda away from me" Tae says.

Is he talking about the thing that happened at karaoke?

"Why?" Jungkook asks.

Why? Because your Jungkook the insensitive racist douche.

"What do you mean why? You shook that can, knowing you I thought you would have let me give it to her" Taehyung says.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

Taehyung laughs, "you still like her"

My eyes widen. Jungkook likes Sana!

Jungkook remains quiet.

"Why did you even do that stupid dare?" Taehyung asks "you saved her from getting soda all over her but you agreed to humiliating her in front of everyone, you don't make any sense man"

My brain hurts. So Jungkook likes Sana but he does something to humiliate her and made her hate him. If Jungkook did something that bad to her why did he have the heart to save her from something as little as getting sprayed with soda?

"It was a dare" Jungkook simply says.

"Everything is a dare for you" Taehyumg says annoyed "I know you wouldn't have done anything to Sana, you refused a shut ton of dares to humiliate her, why did you do this one?"