Chapter 6

Jiwoo

I take a deep breath and slowly let it out as I stand in front of the entrance to the classroom. I stare at the drink in my hand and try to convince myself to step into the classroom. Fuck this is going to be so embarrassing.

"Oh um excuse us"

I open my eyes and quickly move to the side to let the girls walk into he classroom, "oh sorry"

They nod to me and walk into the classroom together.

Come on Jiwoo just do it your going to have to walk into the classroom anyway. I let out a loud sigh and step inside, I look around and spot him at his desk. Of course he would be at his desk where else would he be? Why did I even look around before I checked his desk?

Shut up Jiwoo shut up already and go over there so you can get this over with.

I tighten my grip on the drink and make my way over to Taehyung's desk. When I get there I don't really stand right in front of his desk I just stand next to Seoyun's desk which is in front of Taehyung's desk.

If I chicken out on this then I will not look too stupid. It would just look like I was with Seoyun instead of silently standing in front of Taehyung's desk staring at him with a panicked expression.

I don't know if you have noticed but I don't like dealing with shit like this. Sincerely apologizing isn't really my thing but Seoyun said I should do this instead of walking up to him and saying 'sorry my brother tried to beat you up' then leave and never talk to him again.

"What are you doing?" Seoyun asks.

"Why do I have to give him a drink and apologize can I do it after class when we are about to leave so I don't have to be near him the rest of the day" I say.

"No you have to be sincere and nice you can't be blunt and rude- basically don't be you" Seoyun says and pushes me in front of Taehyung's desk.

Taehyung notices that I went up to his desk (I was actually forcefully pushed) and turns to face my direction. He was speaking to Jungkook so he is also staring at me. I try to ignore him and keep my attention on Taehyung.

I place the drink on his desk and he follows the movement with eyes before he looks back at me. "I'm sorry about the other day, my brother can get a bit over protective"

"A bit?" Taehyung says with a slight chuckle.

"Okay fine he gets crazy" I say.

"It's fine, really" Taehyung says and gives me a reassuring smile "I have a younger sister so I understand why he got like that"

I smile and nod at him not knowing what else to say to him. I'm not really a talkative person, I like to keep my remarks short. I was about to go back to my seat but stop when Jungkook speaks up.

"Don't you have something to say to me?"

"Yeah actually I do" I turn to face Jungkook and give him a glare "it should have been you instead of Taehyung who my brother threatened and just for the record if it was you I wouldn't have tried to stop him."

With that I turned on my heel and made my way back to my seat.

•••

I watch as the teacher walks out of the classroom. Finally I get to talk with Seoyun. We both turn our heads to face eachother but neither of us stand up from our seats to go up to one another.

Seoyun motions for me to come over but I shake my head and motion for her to come over to me. Seoyun shakes her head at me and mouths, 'get your lazy ass over here.'