Chapter 12

Jiwoo

I give myself a light push to get my skateboard moving. I stay at a slow and steady pace so Seoyun and I are by eachother as we talk. "Seoyun yo know me better than anyone else in our friend group, do you really think I have the social skills to invite Taehyung to have lunch with me?"

"Come on Jiwoo why don't you just try? You gave him the drink with no problem" Seoyun tries to convince me.

"That was a short interaction" I say "your telling me to spend a whole lunch period with him now."

"Jiwoo you told me that you feel bad for the way you act around Taehyung and want to make it up to him but you are just rejecting all my suggestions." Seoyun complains.

I push myself again, "they are crazy suggestions."

Seoyun steps on my board to stop it, "they are perfectly normal and appropriate for the occasion."

I furrow my brows, "stop using big words and get off my board."

She pouts, "no I wanna ride."

"Alright" I say as I step off.

Seoyun smiles and gets on the board with excitement, "hold my hands."

I take her hands to keep her steady and we begin to move and unfortunately continue our previous conversation.

"He must think you hate him or something just because he's Jungkook's friend" Seoyun says.

I furrow my brows, "you really think so?"

She nods her head, "yeah, the way you talk to him is not the nicest."

"I knew I felt like I was being too cold, I don't mean to" I say now getting worried Teahyung just thinks I dislike like him just because he is friends with Jungkook.

"So you should invite him to eat lunch with us" Seoyun says with a smile.

"Do you think I really act that rude to Taehyung? Do I act like that to others?" I ask.

"No you definitely don't act like that to others, just Jungkook" Seoyun says.

"And Taehyung?" I add.

"Taehyung? Nah- oh uh yeah especially Taehyung." she answers quickly fixing her self.

I give her a stern look after finding out she was just exaggerating my behavior "Seoyun! Stop guilt tripping me to do things."

She sighs, "okay sorry but I really think you should ask him to have lunch with us. We will be there with you and I will make sure it won't be awkward."

"You sure this is a good idea?" I ask.

Seoyun gives me a big smile, "I'm positive."

I shrug, "I guess I'll do it."

"Good girl and next time, try to be more nice to people" Seoyun says.

I let out a light laugh, "shut up."

"What I'm just sayin- ah" Seoyun says as she slips off of the skateboard.

I couldn't hold in my laughter so I let it out. How did she even manage to lose balance and fall off when I was holding onto her. She is so clumsy sometimes.

My board begins to roll away from us so I go jog after my board, it didn't go too far. I grab it before I make my way back to Seoyun.

Seoyun lifts her upper body up from from the ground with her arms as she pout glares at me. "Stop laughing at me and help me up!"

"Alright I'm coming" I say as I calm my laughter down.

I slow down my pace as I watch two boys jog over to Seoyun to help her up. I stare at the two fimilar looking boys, it's Teahyung and Hoseok.

Great, the two people I awkwardly avoid at school all the time. At least Jungkook isn't with them.

"Thank you for helping me" Seoyun says with a smile to the boys then turns to face me with a glare, "thanks for nothing."

I smile and pat her back, "your welcome."

"Oh Jiwoo? Wassup!" Hoseok says with a smile.

I look over at the guys and Teahyung gives me a smile and a nod. I smile back to the both of them and give them a shy hey. I mentally cringe at myself, why can't I just say hey like a normal person?

A guy comes jogging towards us and when he catches up he puts his arms around Hoseok and Taehyung. I sigh in annoyance when I hear his annoying self speak, "Why'd you guys run over here all of a sudden?" Jungkook asks.

"Jungkook you saw her fall off the skateboard, why do you think we ran over?" Hoseok says.

Jungkook laughs, "yeah I know she fell, so what about it?"

Taehyung smacks the back of Jungkook's head and gives him a glare. Jungkook rubs the back of his head, "chill I was only joking."

Teahyung just shakes his head at him and turns his attention back to us. "Be careful when your on that board."

"Yeah Seoyun especially since you don't know how to ride it." I say with an amused expression.

Seoyun nods, "thanks Taehyung, I will." She then gives me a glare so I return it with a smile.

"Hey we're going over to the cafe just a block away from this park, do you want to come with us and hang?" Hoseok asks.

"No!" Jungkook and I say at the sametime.

They all look at us with questioning and surprised looks.

"I don't mind Seoyun coming along but I don't want Jiwoos's annoying ass to come with us." Jungkook says giving me an annoyed look.

I roll my eyes at him. Stay mad you idiot I wouldn't want to hang out anywhere with you either.

Hoseok smacks Jungkook this time then Teahyung gives him another smack on the head. A small smile turns up on my face after seeing Jungkook getting scold.

"I'm sorry Jiwoo, Jungkook is just an idiot" Taehyung says with a glare.

"It's okay, I don't really care" I say with a shrug. It's Jungkook, why would I care what he says.

"I understand why you refused to come with us, we could kick Jungkook out if you want" Hoseok says with a light laugh.

I smile at his comment, "Nah it's fine we have to get going anyway but thanks for the offer, though."

Seoyun furrows her brows and looks over at me, "what do you mean? We were going to go to that cafe too?"

I give Seoyun a look to indicate a change of plans so we can avoid the invite but Seoyun wasn't happy about it.

"Let's all go together" Hoseok says with a smile then gives Jungkook a stern look, "behave."

Jungkook rolls his eyes but nods.

Seoyun beams with a smile, "sounds great, let's go."

Seoyun leans in to talk to me quietly, "just ignore that Jungkook is even there. Focus on us, Taehyung and Hoseok are here." She raises her brows up and down when she says Hoseok's name.

I roll my eyes at her behavior but give her a smile. "Come let's go my brother is waiting for us."

Seoyun links her arm with mine and we begin to walk with the guys.