Chapter 3

Jungkook

Teahyung, Jimin, and I walk out of the room where the girls were in. We double checked the room number B4. The paper read B4.

"Are they in the wrong room or did they give us the wrong room?" Taehyung asks.

"Let's go check" Jimin says and we make our way back.

As Taehyung goes up to ask about the room mix up Jimin asks me about the girls in the room. "Was that Sana in that room?"

I smirk, "yeah"

"That must have been awkward for you" Jimin says.

I snicker, "maybe for her but not me"

"I know you do any dare that comes your way but don't you think that was a little messed up?" Jimin says.

I shrug, "yeah but it was funny and what do you expect a dare from Hyunjae would be, he's so fucking racist"

"Not only you humiliated her but you also made yourself look like a douche" Taehyung says walking up to us "now people think your racist"

"Let them think what they want" I say "most people know I do these things as a dare, anyway"

Taehyung was about to say something but Jimin speaks up, "so what's with our room?"

Taehyung sighs, "they gave us the wrong room number we are actually in the room next to theirs"

"Alright let's go" I say and begin to make our way to our room.

When we get in there I realize that we texted Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon the wrong room number. I thought about sending them a text of the correct one but I thought it would be funnier if they walked into the wrong room instead.

"We need to tell the others about our room switch" Jimin says.

"I already did that" I lie.

•••

I got a notification on my phone and I already know who it might be from.

Namjoon: dude you gave us the wrong room number

Jungkook: I did? There was a mix up with the rooms I must have forgot to tell you

Namjoon: bullshit I know you didn't 'forget'

Namjoon: what's the number?

Jungkook: B5

They walked in and Namjoon ruffled my hair. He knows I hate that.

"We walked into the wrong room" Jin says.

Teahyung turns to me, "you said you told them already"

I shrug "I thought I did"

Hoseok throws a pillow at me and turns to Tae, "why would you believe him?"

"Good point, so it was our fault" Jimin says.

Taehyung and Jimin also get pillows thrown at them.

"Stop throwing pillows we learned our lesson!" Taehyung says "never count on Jungkook to do the right thing"

"That was so awkward" Yoongi says "when we walked in those girls just fell on top of each other"

"It's called having fun" Hoseok says.

"Yoongi doesn't know what that is" Jin says and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"Did the snappy one yell at you guys when you walked in?" I ask.