CHAPTER EIGHTEEN;

TOP

TOP.

A second bell went off informing people they were late, Wesley jump at the sudden noise. "Fuck." He cursed, "I'm late!" He rushed out.

He opened the door, seeing Ruel standing there. Once they made eye contact, Rule smirked. "If I knew you both were in there, I would have ran over here."

"I'm late to class." Wesley said, side stepping Ruel, who grabbed at his wrist, stopping the male. "Huh, what?" He asked, turning to look at the male.

"You're already late, what's another minute?" Ruel asked.

Wes shook his head and removed Ruel's grip from his wrist, "It's my first day, it's important to make a good impression."

"Or fuck this school and stay with us." Ruel suggested.

Before Wes could reply, he was cut off with someone else speaking. "Why aren't you in class?" Wesley turned to see Andrew walking down the hall, towards him and Ruel.

Ruel groaned and rolled his eyes, "Leave us alone."

"No, why aren't you guys in class?" He asked again, stopping beside Wes, who went to speak but was cut off by Ruel. "None of your business." Ruel replied.

Andrew's face twisted, "Shut the fuck up with that shit. You're clearly trying to fuck Wesley."

"And why are you stopping me?" Ruel asked, "Since when do you give a fuck about anything we do here?"

Andrew grabbed Wesley's wrist, "I don't care what you do," He replied.

"Then let him go, he can stay with me." Ruel replied, grabbing at Wesley's other wrist, who was quick to move it away.

A look spread across Ruel's face, once he realized Wes has rejected his touch. "Okay, whatever, I don't want him anyways." Ruel spat, slamming the door on the two.

"He's like a fucking spoiled baby who just got told no for the first time." Andrew retorted, "Let's just get you to class."

Wes nodded, biting at his lower lip and peeling some of the dead skin. "Don't pay Ruel any mind, he doesn't like losing."

"How did he lose?" Wesley asked.

"You chose me." Andrew replied, before gently leading Wes out the dorms. "What class do you have?" He asked.

Wes paused for a moment, as if his brain stopped working. "Oh, shit, it's um, it's English."

"Alright." Andrew replied, "I'll take you there."

The other nodded, before letting out a small, "Thank you. For helping me and for getting me out of that situation."

"Ruel is a hard person to say no to, he is very good at begging and those puppy dog eyes are very hard to resist." Andrew said, "Trust me."

Wes didn't reply, not wanting to ask further into the situation. When they made it to his English class, Wes thanked Andrew once more, before entering the class.

Once the male entered the whole class went quiet. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm late."

"You're new, yeah? That's okay, just take an empty seat." The teacher smiled, "I'll be with you in a minute."

Wes nodded his head and looked around the room, spotting an empty desk. He quickly walked over, feeling like all eyes were on him.

When he sat down, he heard the person beside him, clear their throat. He looked over to see Seth wave his hand, sending a playful wink.

"Oh, shit, you're in the class?" Wesley asked.

Seth chuckled to himself, "No, not at all. I'm not even here." He teased.

"Don't taunt me." Wes replied, "Now pay attention to the teacher."

The comment made Seth lean back in his chair. "I don't need to, I'm already ahead in this class." He paused, "Ràng wǒ kàn kàn nǐ."

"What?"

Seth didn't reply, he just rested his head in the palm of his hand and looked at Wes.

"How many languages do you speak?" Wesley asked.

"Hmm, three. I speak English, obviously, a little Korean and my native language, Chinese." Seth explained.

"So that was Chinese?" Wesley asked and Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I tend to speak in and out of it when I want to say things I don't want others to know." Seth explained, "Makes it fun."

Wesley mumbled under his breath, turning his attention to the teacher who was going over the weeks lesson plans. Seth continued to watch over Wes who was mindlessly doodling in his notebook as the teacher finished up.

When the teacher was officially done, he went over to Wesley and gave him a handout. "This is from previous weeks lessons, to get you updated on what we are doing right now. If you do need help, Seth over there is very advanced in this class."

"I'll definitely help him teacher." Seth commented, sending another wink to Wes who ducked his head to avoid Seth's playful flirting.

The teacher smiled, turning to Seth, "Thank you, I'll head back, to make sure everyone is working."

Once the teacher left, Seth was quick to pull Wesley's desk closer to his, "Woah." Wes said, grabbed his pencil to stop it from rolling off the desk. "What's gotten into you?"

"My medicine makes me horny and you are extremely attractive so I'm fighting with myself right now." Seth explained, "Hell, I don't even trust myself right now."

Wesley's face flushed, "O-Oh! Does this happen all the time?"

"Only when I take it late, like today." Seth replied, "Just ignore it, I'll deal with it later, just going to have to help you and focus on just that."

The two remained quiet for some time, because Wes did not know how to reply at all. He's never been able to properly talk about sexual things, the most he's done was sexting, not that it really counted.

"How are you ahead?" Wes asked after a bit.

Seth sat up a bit, "I spend a lot of time studying, I practically live in my dorm, my parents want a lot from me so even though I'm stuck here, I still want to be top of my class."

"And are you?"

"Oh, baby, I'm always on top."

____

____

UNEDITED.