Date night P3

We entered the bar, music pounding throwbacks, trying to fight our way through people to get to the dance floor. We were here for one thing, to dance our hearts out. We began to sway face to face. Her arms on my shoulders, my eyes scanning over her body. Her cashmere sweater was in coat check, leaving her in her green dress. Her neck and shoulders casting the lights on the dance floor with some sort of highlighter. The slit coming up her right leg, exposing the soft skin underneath it. Her long legs were my source of vitality. I wanted to drink them up like water from the fountain of life. Her eyes were darting toward my chest and her necklace that was most likely bouncing up and down to the music.

She quickly turned me into her. Swaying her pelvis against my butt. No room for Jesus. I could feel her heavy breathing in my ear. I flipped some of my hair to the side, exposing my neck for her to kiss. She started at my hairline behind my ear and then moved downwards to my shoulder. Her hands were all over me, I couldn't place them in a specific location. On my torso, my hips, the front of my thighs, my chest. I felt a constant heat through my body and was completely overwhelmed.

"It's time for us to go," I said into her ear. Her hands were over my stomach, slowly moving down. "Please, I can't take it anymore" I stopped her hands from moving further and turned around to face her. She was smiling and I could tell, finally tipsy. I kissed her feverishly, knowing that it should motivate her to leave.

With her filter clearly taken away from the alcohol, she detached her lips and said, "I want you to devour me,"

I held out my hand for her to take and led her through the sweaty crowd to the exit. Once we stepped outside we were hit by the crisp autumn air. Carina had her sweater, so she was warm. I took a deep breath, inhaling the scents of wet leaves and dewy grass. I pulled out my phone and got an uber back home.

We were in the backseat of the uber, trying to behave ourselves. We can't act like horny teenagers, we're adults. But then I look at her, and I swear I would do anything for seven minutes in heaven. It was kind of fun, pretending to play it cool. Meanwhile, my hand was hiked up underneath Carina's dress, fiddling with what felt like lace underwear.