Date night P4

Once we pulled up in our drive way, we thanked the uber driver and quickly left the vehicle. Carina ran towards the door, stepping inside and throwing off her shoes. I follow suit. As I raced up the stairs, I found her cream sweater on one of the steps. Such a tease. I opened the door to our bedroom, to see my beautiful wife standing in front of me, her arms behind her back so innocently. I stood there, looking her up and down, trying to take a mental photograph of her in her green dress.

"Come here," she said in a low voice. Her eyes were dark and staring me down like I was her prey. I slowly stepped towards her. The space between us was becoming smaller and smaller, my heartbeat louder and louder. Finally, I was close enough to touch her. I admired her temperance. I could tell that she wanted to touch me, but she stood perfectly still, waiting.

Our bodies were inches apart. I could hear her breathing, short exhales through her nose. I slowly moved my hand up toward the strap of her dress. Her eyes were kept on me, watching my eyes. I moved the strap down over her shoulder, exposing her skin. I stepped forward and did the one thing I wanted to do all night since I saw her dressed.

I kissed the exposed skin, moving up her collarbone towards her neck. I heard her release a breath, and then I stepped back to look into her eyes.

"I want you," I stated. She nodded her head, and then I moved to her other shoulder, repeating the same action. I reached behind her to begin unzipping her dress.

"My favourite part," I whispered to her, as the dress slowly began to fall off. She stood there in confidence, secure under my eyes. I've seen my wife in many forms, each of them lovely. She wore a strapless lace bra and underwear, saliva pooled in my mouth.

"You're wearing too much," she said while pressing her finger against my chest. She began unbuttoning my blouse slowly. Mimicking the actions of throwing it off my shoulders, revealing my bra underneath. "I want to tear these off you," she said as she unbuckled my pants. I smirked, knowing what was them.

She gasped as she saw what was underneath, "No briefs?" I decided to spice things up a little for her, not wearing my usual brief underwear, but more something bordering on lingerie.

"No, it's a special occasion" I replied as she kissed my thighs. She kept kissing up my body, above my pubic bone, on my stomach, under my ribs, over the fabric of my bra.

"You're so sexy," she said as she kissed under my jaw. Her hands skillfully worked over the strap of my bra, undoing it, and then pushing it off my shoulders. I found her face and kissed her deeply. I got lost in the feeling of her lips, the way her tongue pushed into my mouth, completely relentless. We kept kissing to a rhythm we were both familiar with after years of being married. I undid her bra and stripped it off. We slowly backed onto the bed, me falling down just over her, my hands supporting my body.

I kissed down her stomach and removed her panties, "You're drenched, my love," I licked her damp folds teasing her. My hand moved up her body and cupped her breast. I pinched and rolled her nipple between my fingers as I hovered over her center. I wanted her to ask for it.

"Mayayn," she sighed my name, clearly beginning to be worked up. I kept kissing every other part of her body, rather than the one she wanted most, "Please," she asked.

"Please what?" I said, enjoying her wriggling under me, trying to release some of the pressure I was building.

"Fuck me," she said in short words. I could not keep my wife waiting. I went back down to her center, putting her legs over my shoulders. I separated her folds with my tongue and then quickly went to work on her clit. I moved my tongue, just in the pattern that I knew she liked. Her hips moved in pace. I then inserted a finger inside her, to feel how tense she was. She was close. I put my other hand over her stomach, holding her down to create more pressure. I put another finger in and felt her walls clench around me. I started moving my fingers harder and faster with the sounds of her moans echoing off the walls. With one final moan, she came on my hand, and I slowed down my movements, letting her come down.

Once her breathing slowed, I crawled up the bed and laid beside her. I tucked a piece of her hair out of her face and started to kiss her neck. We were nowhere close to being done yet.

She eventually opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You're going to leave marks," she said as she pulled away. I moved my hand up to her neck and touched the tender spots.

"Well, people need to know that you're taken," I responded. She turned on her side.

"I could say the same for you," she moved down to my neck and kissed it, as she pulled away she bit it slightly. "People need to know that you're mine, and only mine," she kissed me harshly as she leaned over my body. Point was gladly taken.

She moved down so that her center was over mine, she straddled me. I could feel her warmth through my own. She bent down and sucked on my collar bones while her hands were on my breasts. With her weight on me, she began to move back and forth. Both of us were rubbing against each other. My hands were on her back, scratching, trying to find something to hold onto. I was grasping, trying to hold onto reality and the intensity of us together. She came back up to kiss me, biting my lip as she pulled away. My eyes were closed, and all I could feel was the pure bliss from her touch and body.

"Don't stop" I said, moving my hips up and down, "Fuck Carina" I moaned. My thighs began to tense.

"I'm almost there fuck," she stopped kissing me, "look at me," I strained to open my eyes, "I want you to watch me as I come," I saw her face and knew.

"Mayayn," she screamed and that sight was enough to push me over. I tensed, grabbing onto her shoulders for stability. Everything released at once, I was throbbing. She kept her movements, moving back and forth slightly, us both coming down. My favourite part was her full weight on my body. My own little blanket. I slowly moved my hands up and down her back.

"I love you," I said, kissing the side of her face.

"I love you too Mayayn," she replied, humming to the feeling of my hands on her back. I took the sheet that was tossed to the side of us and tried to maneuver it over us. It was just me and her, in our home, in our bed, under our sheets. I could feel her breathing against my chest and I was completely relaxed. Her head was craned into the pocket between my shoulder and neck and her breathing was light. I'm sure she was asleep. I decided to stay awake for slightly longer. I wanted to keep tracing my fingers against her back, following the moles and freckles. The ones I get to see every day. Carina is the love of my life, and I am hers.