Romantic Getaway Part 3

Once I was sure the fire was put out properly, I ran back to the tent. I undid the zipper and quickly slipped inside.

"You came back quickly," Carina said, "Scared of the dark?" she asked. There was no light on except for my phone flashlight that I had thrown on the floor when I entered. I grabbed my phone and shut off my phone flash.

"No," I replied smirking and inching closer towards her on our airmatress, "Are you?"

"Not with the estellas above us. Little night lights," she said looking up. I could faintly see her silhouette. I could see her sharp cheekbones, her neck, shoulders... I kept going down not able to stop myself. She caught me staring.

"Come here," she said, beckoning me. I made my way towards her, my face now inches apart from hers. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. It was light, delicate and oh so soft. I immediately melted into her body, no longer able to hold myself up. We both fell backwards onto the mattress. I turned on my back to look at the top of the tent, where we could see the stars. In the silence, I reached my hand out to hold hers.

"We are so small in comparison to the universe," I said solemnly. I wasn't exactly sure where that thought came from. It just felt right to say in the moment.

"I see that as a good thing," Carina said back plainly. "It means that we can make the most of our life, do what we want, and it won't matter in the grand scheme of things,"

I liked her idea. "There are so many things I want to do with you Carina," I turned on my side to face her. "I want to have kids with you, I want to have more movie nights, dates, going to work functions together. I choose you to be my sun Carina. I want to revolve around you, your brightness and gravity," She took my hand and brought it up to her cheek. I leaned in to kiss her, pushing all my emotions behind the kiss. The desire, the sadness of how I treated her before, the love, asking for forgiveness.

I think that Carina felt everything I was trying to convey. She said, "Bella, show me how much you want me," and then kissed me back with the same intensity and rawness.

I wanted to feel every part of her body to cherish it. I moved my hand down from her cheek, across her neck, her collarbone, and her breast, resting just above her hip. I moved my thigh between hers, given a good amount of pressure. I wanted her to feel me back. She began rocking her hips slightly on my leg while we were kissing and I knew she was ready.

I pulled back and asked, "Can I?" my hand resting just above her pants. She huffed, "Yes,"

I then moved down and helped her take off her pants and underwear. She was so ready for me. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders. I began to kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Bella please," she said desperately. That's all I needed to hear as I pushed my tongue through her folds. I began to suck on her clit, giving it all the attention it deserves. Carina pushed her hand through my hair in response. Bringing my head closer to her center. I kept my movements going and then slowly entered her with one finger. She moaned and threw her head back. Her hips were now moving in rhythm with my finger and sucking. I could tell she was close. I added another finger while getting up on my left arm. I began to put more of my weight into my thrusting.

"Maya," was all she was able to say before she came on my hand. I kept my motions going, slower, so that she could enjoy the bliss for as long as possible.

"Come up here," she said. So I slowly moved my way up her body, kissing every part that I could. "You're wearing too much," she said as a way of telling me to take off my clothes. She sat up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head. She then kissed my neck, surely leaving marks. Her hands came up to my breasts and she touched them tenderly. Moving slowly over them, they were so sensitive. She moved down and began to kiss my cleavage and with her hands undid my bra. It fell off my shoulders and onto the floor.

"My beautiful wife" She commented, "All mine,"

Carina knew I could be insecure about my body and this was the best way for her to reassure me. I wasn't afraid to be with her and hadn't been for a long time.

I sat up and took off her shirt and bra. We were left completely naked in front of each other. Something that we were both comfortable with. When you've seen your wife in her best and worst, there isn't more love possible for the continuation of a healthy body. We take care of each other and ourselves to ensure that we can be there.

Carina pushed my shoulder down onto the mattress. She then laid on top of me. Our breasts were flush together, sending pleasure through my spine. Her face was above mine. She swooped down to kiss me fervently. She began to rub our centers together slowly. I couldn't contain myself. I began to grind against her even faster. Within a few minutes, we were both at our limits. I came and tensed my leg, moving it up between us and into her center. With the added pressure she came, lying completely flat on top of me. Her weight felt so good on my body that was still coming down from its high. When I regained some of my energy, I rolled to the side, getting Carina to roll beside me. Then I turned over the other way to zip up our sleeping bag that was currently open.

Once that was done, Carina scooched closer to me. Her arm was against my chest and her head was in the groove of my shoulder and neck. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then entwined my hand with hers, drifting off in ecstasy.