Picnic at Dusk Part 3

The sun had just set and Carina and I were still on the couch. Carina was sitting in between my legs reading her respective book. I had mine resting on my chest. It was captivating, but my mind kept flickering back to this supposed picnic that Carina was planning. Did she not want to do it anymore? It was getting dark and the forecast said that it might rain later in the night. Maybe it was planned for tomorrow?

Interrupting my thoughts, Carina closes her book, the pages snapping together. "Okay Maya, it's time!" she said enthusiastically.

"Time for the picnic?" I questioned angling my head so that she could see me. I was making sure that's what she meant. She nodded her head and wriggled between my legs, giving her enough space to get off the couch. She popped up, filled with energy and immediately walked into the kitchen. She headed towards the snack cupboard, grabbing some chocolate. She got fruit from the fridge, a bottle of wine that was chilling, and some bread and cheese. Even though we already ate dinner, I was ready for a late-night snack. She set all the food she gathered on the kitchen island and then dashed down the hallway to the spare room. What would she have needed from in there? My mind was thinking of all the possibilities of what we had in the spare room that we might need for a picnic. Suddenly I heard a massive thud and the sound of something being dragged.

Then it hit me. The spare twin mattress that guests use when the spare bed and couches are full. Did she want to haul that outside? Sure it was light and worth nothing, but she must be going all the way if she wanted to bring it out. A blanket would have been enough. A mattress, that's the extra mile.

"Maya?" Carina called out from the hallway.

"Yes?" I responded walking so that I could see her. She stood in the middle of the hallway, the mattress over her shoulder, a part of it still on the ground being dragged behind.

"Can you grab some blankets from the couch for outside?" she asked still walking towards me.

"Of course," I said as I turned into the living room to get some. I grabbed a big dark navy blue blanket. It was old, so it could get dirty and neither of us would care. Plus, I didn't want us to have our own. Instead, I wanted us to share so that we could be closer together. I turned back and Carina was already outside with the mattress. I picked up the food on the island and wrapped the blanket over my shoulders to keep it from touching the ground.

It was dark outside, but not dark enough that we couldn't see each other. On a summer night like this, the moon was bright and the stars weren't covered by clouds. I could clearly see her from the natural light. I walked over to her and then began to set the food down beside the mattress. Carina sat down on the long side of the mattress, like sitting on a couch, and opened the twist cap of the bottle of wine, pouring each of us a glass. I sat down beside her, making sure to do so smoothly, so as to not spill the wine.

I took a small sip and then let out an exhale I didn't know I was holding in. "This is lovely Carina," I said while reaching over and taking her hand in mine. I gently rubbed my thumb over the top of her hand.

"Thank you," she blushed. I set the wine glass down and bent forward to grab some of the chocolate and fruit. "Want a piece?" I asked, breaking off the chocolate along its ridges. "Yes, please," she held out her hand. I placed a few in her palm. I played with the piece in between my fingers. Moving it back and forth. It was dark chocolate. The darkness and rich colour reminded me of her eyes when they were filled with lust. I hadn't seen her eyes like that in a pretty long time. I have to admit that we've been in a bit of a dry spell.

We were silently munching on the snacks and sipping our wine. Stealing glances at each other from time to time. I kept slowly moving closer to her. The temperature was dropping, that was my excuse, plus the blanket had to be shared between the two of us. The closer the better.

The food was finished and I kept along my pursuit to be closer to my wife. By the time I was close enough to touch her, the worst possible thing could happen. I felt a drop of rain land on my head, then my hand, and more drops came. Shit. It began to rain heavily, but surprisingly, the rain was warm. The summer showers weren't cold like the spring rain or the dew on the grass. I began to collect the leftover food containers, but out of nowhere, I felt Carina grab my wrist.

"Don't," she said, taking the containers and placing them back on the ground. She grabbed my other wrist. "I know what you were doing earlier. You're pretty obvious," she said with a devilish grin.

"So what?" I retorted, "I can't be close to my wife?"

"I never said that," she replied, smiling even wider. That's when I looked into her eyes and saw the darkness, that I haven't seen in forever. She still had my wrists in her hands. She gently swiped her thumbs against them. She let go and then got up and moved my legs so that I was lying on the mattress properly. She sat back down, straddling me. I used my hands and elbows to prop myself up. We were both soaking wet at this point. I could see her bra through her white shirt. She brought her lips up to my ear and whispered, "Maya, I want you to be so close to me," she bit my ear and grinded down on my waist, lifting her hips abruptly. "I want you inside of me," she moaned into my skin.

That was all I needed to hear. I pushed myself up off my forearms and sat her down against the top of my thighs. I gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off her. I began to kiss her up her shoulder to her collarbone. Then up her neck to her jaw.

"I love you Carina," I said while sucking on her throat. As I gently bit her, she hissed out, "Stop talking and kiss me," I moved up to kiss her, immediately slipping my tongue into her mouth. We continued making out, she was grinding down on my thigh and my hands cupped her breasts. She let out a moan as I swiped my thumb over her nipple. Her neck bent and she melted into my touch. One of my hands moved lower, slowing across her abdomen and circling my two fingers just above her pelvis. I easily undid the drawstrings on her shorts.

Before I went any further, I put some space in between us and looked into her eyes. "Do you want me?" I asked, squeezing her boob in my hand. "Fuck Maya," I circled above her pelvis again with my two fingers waiting for a response. She was slowly grinding down on me, trying to get some friction with the rain making everything wet between us. She wasn't answering me and I wasn't going to let her just get off on my leg. I grabbed her waist and brought her movements to a stop. I asked again, "Do you want me?", she looked at me, her eyes dark and filled with lust. "Yes," was all she could say. I slowly began her movements again with hands moving her back and forth over my waist. She gripped my forearms, holding herself steady and getting into rhythm.

I brought my hand back up, just above her waistband. With her consent, I moved my hand lower. Her center was warm and my hand was much colder from the rain. I quickly swiped a finger up her folds, she was ready for me. I moved some of her slick up to her clit, beginning back and forth motions just the way she liked them. She bent down to kiss me, and I could hear and feel her moans against my lips. I adjusted my movements to her whimpers and groans. She cried, "Don't stop," and I began moving faster. I could feel how swollen she was. My arm was burning but at the same time was being cooled by the rain. She stopped kissing me, her moans taking over. She bent her head into my neck. She was moving up and down alongside the movements of my fingers and I knew she was close. "Maya, Maya!" she said into my ear. She stiffened in my arms and let out a moan as she came on my hand. I slowed down, allowing her to catch her breath and come down from her high.

After a while of light kisses, I could feel that her lips were cold. We had been out here for who knows how long and the rain was starting to get colder.

"Let's go inside and warm up in the shower," I suggested. She nodded her head. I took the blanket and mattress and she picked up the containers and we left them on our roofed porch outside to dry. I slid open the glass door and took her hand, bringing her inside and down the hallway to our bathroom.