1

Kiania

it's my flight today and i'm going to the philippines with my family cause i'm gonna continue my college to the philippines.

we just landed here in philippines.

"OMGGG I MISS U MY BESTIE" salubong sakin ni avery "stop u dimwit" she's so clingy parin nothing changed.

I've known avery for 10years that's why we're so close to each other.

pagkatapos namin magbonding ni avery she went home na and nagpahinga muna ako dahil napagod ako sa flight namin kanina.

while sleeping i heard someone knocking on my door "can u pls stop disturbing me, i'm sleeping" while my eyes close "it's dinner time" i just rolled in my bed at bumangon na.

"i enrolled you to your new university kiania" my dad said while i'm just playing with my food "whatever dad" and went up to my room.

i chat avery if she want to go to the a bar cause i  wanna have fun cause it's so boring in here. we went to xylo cause that's what avery.

"did u move on na?" avery asked me, she's asking me about me and my internet ex, yes it's been a years since she left me, i don't know how to get rid of her, i miss her "ofcourse... not" i want to cry, she's is the reason why a im like this.

"come on kiania, you seriously need to move on" avery said after drinking tequila "you know i can't do that avery" i said and take a shot.

"hey sorry kiania but i need to go home, can u go home alone?!" avery asked me, i just nod and she left me.

i went to the seaside and sit on a rock, i'm a little bit dizzy but i can manage to stand and drive pa naman.

"why can't i move on?" i said and throw some rock on the water "why can't i forget you?" she's making me a fool waiting for her to come back one day, but that waiting will take years but even if it will take years, i would still wait for you my dear.

i teared up while telling someone in the beach, while crying someone tap my shoulder, i looked at my back and i saw a lady handing me a handkerchief, she's so beautiful not gonna lie.

"thankyou" i said in a lower voice, the lady sat on my side and look at me, i suddenly felt something i never felt by just looking at her eyes.

"sorry i need to go" she said and left me with her handkerchief in my hand, damn i didn't get the chance to ask her number.

i stand up at sumakay na sa bmw ko na regalo ni daddy sakin, it's late na that's why i went home na.

"kiania?!!!" i heard my mom yelled outside, ugh my head hurts, i think i drink to much last night.

"finally, it's 7am in the morning and you're still sleeping?" umagang umaga sinesermonan ako ni mommy.

"omg mom ang ingay mo, dad tell mom that stop yelling at me like she wants to eat me" and sit on the chair, "subukan mo sundin yan Mikaela" you guys confused why my dad name is mikael.

my dad is an intersex, she's a girl but he have the thing that boys have and i have it too.

when i was a little people always spreading a false rumor that i'm not my dad biogical daughter. but when my dad explain to the media that's she have the thing and i'm her biogical daughter.

"mom dad, i'm going to the mall" bibili muna ako ng mga gamit for school, dad just gave me credit card to use and then i left.

i was looking for a new book to read but suddenly nung kukuhain kona yung book may kumuha bigla, i look to my side and there i saw the girl, she's beautiful indeed!!??

"uhm miss you can have it" i said and gave her the book, she looked at me up and down and rolled her eyes on me and left, what a jerk? but she's familiar to me, it's like i saw her eyes na?

"hoy bakla, ang tagal mo kanina pa kita hinihintay" ay kasama ko pala si avery "bat nakangiti ka jan?" what do you mean smiling? I'm not smiling "pft alis" pumunta nalang ako sa counter para bayaran yung binili ko.

"avery let's go get some food" kanina pa kasi siya pumipili ng plushie niya dito sa miniso "wait i think i like mr frog but how about the care bears" nagdrama pa ang gaga, that's it "fine i will libre you na" agad naman ngumiti ang gaga at kinuwa yung mga plushie.

"san tayo kakain?" avery asked me while she's holding her plushies "do you have in here ba? yung foodcourt" i asked her "yes let's go" at hinila ako.

"let's just get the mang? mangnasal?" after saying that avery burst in to laugher? why is she laughing i'm so confused? it's right naman mangnasal? "omg it's manginasal you idiot" i just rolled my eyes on her at umupo na.