7

Shavlione

"hoy pati ba naman student mo?" azya said they're making a big deal dahil dun sa pagsabay namin ni kiania papunta dito, tinarayan ko lang sila at hinintay yung pinabili ko kay kiania, i'm craving for cheesecake.

"miss zafrino para kanina yan?" vienna asked kiania while holding two milktea, kinuha kona yung milktea and kiania excused her self.

"not gonna lie that kid is so tall" azya commented it's true naman kiania was tall she's like 6footer, and even her d- what the duck shavlione?

we're here at the boracay na, finally piece, i'm planning to go here since last month kaso i have so many things to do.

"so we're gonna give you random card for rooms" vienna announced to the students, i saw kiania is talking to their class president and her smile was so pure, such a flirt, kainis.

i can stand with kiania and their president flirting so i went to my room na and dun nako magwawait ng roommate ko.

i was about to open the door when someone opened it "oh sorry" it was kiania, ang kapal pakita yung mukha niya, after sila maglandian? bat ako ganto, student ko lang naman siya.

"i think i-" i cutt her off, i like to cutt her when she was about to say something, kasi makikita mo nanaiinis siya "just come in" she's wearing all black too, i think that's why inaasar ako nila azya.

i went out muna to get my order, i order some food because i'm hungry dipa kasi nagluluto sila azya, naka assign sila dun.

i was shocked because i saw kiania only wearing a shirt and boxer, her thing is like waving at me again, i hate this.

"oh sorry ma'am" she said went to the bathroom, but i like it naman "it's okay" omg it's the third time ko nang nakikita yung alaga niya.

it's lunch time kaya nagsisi-kain na sila, and nasa room lang ako, reading my books.

"ma'am ano-" i cutt her off "stop calling me ma'am, just call me shavlione" wait did i allowed her to call me in my first name? "shavlione ma'am azya is calling for you, kumain kana daw" omg that's more like it, when she's saying my name ang sarap sa tenga

"tell them i'm not hungry" she just nod and went out to tell azya that i'm not hungry, azya is planning to go to the bar mamaya pag tulog na daw yung mga students.

i'm getting ready right now cause we're going to the bar na, buti nalang tulog na si kiania, before i leave i went to kiania's bed and kiss her in the forehead, bakit ba?

1hour na kami nandito sa bar and i'm a little tipsy, and sila vienna is like dancing with some strangers "hey i called your roommate to fetch you?" so they called kiania, great but kiania is asleep?

"shavlione let's go" ugh i feel so hot when she's calling my first name, i wrapped my arm around her neck and she carried me bridal style.

"wow, your muscle feel so good miss zafrino" malandi kong asta, nandito na pala kami sa room namin, and kiania is taking care of me, she's so sweet.

"shavlione you're drunk" fuck i can't help it but to kiss her, her lips taste so sweet and i'm little disappointed because she didn't kissed me back.

"stop shavlione you a-" i cutt her off, i laughed softly because i can see through her face na naiinis siya "i'm not drunk, i'm tipsy i know what's going on" she just looked at me.

i kiss her again and i can feel her kissing me back, i bit her bottom lip para makapasok yung dila ko, we're kissing roughly right now.

while we we're kissing, i felt a hand rubbing my thighs, fuck this is making me wet, i touched her hand and put it on my boobs.

"fuck kian, don't squeeze it to hard" i like to moan her name "sorry mon amour" i think this kid is half french "ugh fuck" she's now sucking my nipple.

"your buddy is standing love~" she looked at me and smirked, omg this is my first time to be honest, i'm still virgin.

"you want to see it ma'am?" this kid is trying me, i touched her thing and said "bring it on love~" and i continue rubbing her thing inside her boxer.

"ah fuck shavlione" i think she cum in her boxer this is so hot "it's your turn love" her hand travel to my thighs and through my panties, "wow shav, you're so wet" she's starting to massage my clit, fuck even her fingers are long.

"you cum so easily ma'am" fuck i feel like i'm devirginized by this kid, after cumming i feel so sleepy na, so i closed my eyes and went to sleep, i feel like i'm so tired because of that.

i woke up feeling dizzy, "ughr my head" i touched my head kasi nahihilo ako, i went to the bathroom to fix my self.

while brushing my teeth i remember what happened last night, fuck that's not right "what did you do? you seduced your student shavlione?" i hate my self for doing that.

"oh what happened to you last night, you look so tired" azya asked, i honestly don't remember anything, i just remember something about me and kiania, ugrh.

"i'm going to rest, i feel like i'm gonna faint" i said went to my room, i saw kiania is doing something, i think she and her friends are going to the beach, i noticed when i'm talking to her she was always stuttering, i think she's embarrassed to what happened last night.

"miss zafrino, just forget what happened last night" i said she just looked at me and smiled, that smile of her "i'm sorry too" she said before leaving me.