4

"since you have abs and you're strong help me carry something later" what??!? what's up with her today?! habang nagtitingin tingin si ma'am sa store ng damit umupo muna ako sa couch.

"what do you think" wow she's wearing a backless dress she's so hot right now "you might catch a fly" she said while giggling, i just nod at nagphone ulit.

nakakapagod na samahan si ma'am sanchez, how many dress she need, bat kailangan niya pa puntahan lahat ng store urgh.

we're eating right now finally after kami maground and round sa mall naiisipan ni ma'am kumain, i think dinner kona to dahil 8pm na ngayon.

simula 12 to 8pm kami nandito sa mall para lang sa dress niya, urgh waste of time pero kasama naman si ma'am sanchez hayaan niyo na minsan lang to.

we're going to the parking lot right now dahil wala nang magawa si ma'am sanchez sa mall, finally i can rest na. while putting all the shopping bag in the back of my car i heard a phone call.

baka kay ma'am yun kaya inayos ko nalang yung mga pinamili ni ma'am sa likod, "hey your mom called you earlier" what omg lagot ako kay mom "what did they said?" lagpas curfew nako "i told them you will sleep in my apartment nalang cause it's late for you to drive at this hour" she's concerned about me, maingit kayo.

while driving napansin ko ang tahimik na ni ma'am paglingon ko tulog na pala ito, ganda parin kahit natutulog hinubad ko muna yung jacket ko at kinumot yun sakanyan.

i looked at her face for a minute and she's someone familiar to me, i think I've seen her face before even her eyes.

"hey ma'am where's your apartment?" i wake her up kasi hindi ko alam yung apartment niya.

"where do i put this?" i asked her "on the table" I just nod and put the all the shopping bag in the living room, 10 pm na kami nakauwi dahil traffic kanina.

ma'am sanchez is in the bathroom and i'm here at the living room watching through my cellphone, while watching i heard the door knob opened.

wow she's wearing her nighties right now, infront of her student?? "hey it's your turn" what do you mean my turn? oh maybe maliligo.

"but ma'am i don't have extra clothes" and i don't have extra boxer with me? "just wash your body" i sigh before going to the bathroom.

paglabas ko ng bathroom i saw some clothes on her bed i think para sakin to and brief? what?? bakit meron siya brief? after ko magbihis di muna ako nakalabas dahil bumabakat yung alaga ko sa brief i need boxer?!?!!

"hey what taking you so long" oh shit i have to figure out how to hide this "finally" i didn't look at her and went to the kitchen to drink water.

--------------

Shavlione

"hey what taking you so long" i asked kiania she's my students, she ignored me and went to the kitchen i followed her and i saw her drinking water.

"he-" my eyes caught something and then she hide her thing by her hands "ma'am?!" i can't lumabas nalang ako ng kusina.

what are you thinking shavlione, not gonna lie that kid looks hot and she's familiar with me, her face figure looks so familiar to me.

maybe the tela of the brief was too thin? i remember i have boxer in my wardrobe, it's from my gay friend.

finally kiana went out to the kitchen "hey the boxer is on the bathroom go wear it" i told her while looking at the tv, her thing is bothering me.

"ma'am where do i sleep" i looked at her and i can see that she's wearing the boxer na "in my room" tipid kong sagot at nanood na ulit.

we're now laying in the bed and it's so awkward but i'm sleepy so i fix my position facing her back, i think she's sleeping na.

hays i'm so tired goodnight.