21

kiania
after 4years

I'm still hoping that shavlione still remember me and love me after leaving her without telling the reason

up until now I'm still in Italy with my two cousin, I found the person who is trying to kill us so he can get shavlione back, it was Nathan he's pretending to be gay so he can be close to my wife, he's now dead because I kill him with my own hands.

"boss, sir mio is looking for you" my secretary said "just tell him to go here" she nodded and went to call mio, I have business here in italy.

"what's up cousin" mio said and went to sit in front of me, I looked at him, he's acting so weird right now he's smiling at me like a dog.

"what do you want? " I said while my eyes are focusing on my laptop "you have business trip in Philippines" nanlaki mata ko nang marinig ko ang sinabi niya.

since I left the Philippines I cut off all my family even shav's family except for avery that bitch she's married now and I didn't attend her wedding because shavlione is there.

I'm scared to face shav because I ghosted her for a year tapos magpapakita ulit, I can't do that humahanap parin ako ng panahon kung pano ko siya haharapin.

"Kyle are you there? " ay natulala na pala ako, after talking about the business trip I called Vito he's my butler I told him to pack my things because tomorrow is already my flight to Philippines.

while reading the papers someone called me, it's my bitch friend avery "bro mio told me you're going to the Philippines tomorrow" nilayo ko yung cellphone ko sa tenga ko dahil tumili pa ang gaga.

after talking to avery I went to my house, after I opened the door I saw Marceline on my couch "oh your here" she was about to hug me but iniwasan ko yun, I'm still loyal to my wife.

"why are you here? " malamig kong tanong sakanya, she's been trying to have sex with me but no, for my wife only.

I was about to say something when she kissed me, I pushed her to stop her from kissing me, damn this girl.

"why are doing this kiania!! can't you see my feelings for you! " sigaw niya "I don't fucking love you, so you better leave my house" I screamed at her, kakainis lang.

fast forward

it's been 1hour since I arrived here at Philippines and avery sinundo niya ako kanina and I'm thankful because she already book my hotel.

I'm thinking facing my family after 4years, I missed them and ofcourse my wife.

I'm now driving to my parents house, avery told me the address of my parents house, akala ko lumipat sila hindi pala.

manang jo saw me and I can see to her eyes that she was surprised of my sudden appearance "kiania kamusta ka, na'ko kang bata ka" pinagalitan muna ako ni manang jo bago sabihin kung nasaan sila daddy.

"I told you manang jo, I don't-" nagulat si dad kaya nabaksak yung hawak hawak niyang phone "dad... " while we're talking dad called mom and I can feel that they missed me so much, after talking to them I asked about shav and they said na ilang months nang walang paramdam si shav sakanila.

"do you still talking to her parents? " I asked dad because shav's dad is he's business partner "hindi narin nak" after talking to them I told them I have meeting so I need to go.

"good afternoon Mr. zafrino" bati sakin ng lalake nasa harap ko, I think he's my business partner "I'm sorry to inform you but Ms. shav can't make it today" wait tama ba pagka rinig ko? shav? I asked the gut where she lives and buti sinabi, I'm ready to face her.

I was about to go, but my secretary called me she said I have meeting and I need to attend it because it's important daw so I had to go there muna.

SHAV'S POV

it's been 4years since Kiania left, and I would be honest I still love her even though she left me without a reason.

I still crave for her love and touch, I'm still hoping she comeback, "mommy tito nick bought me toy" sigaw ni kyjiu outside.

kyjiu his father is kyle, I named him by his daddy's name, he's now 4years old and i always tell him that he will meet his daddy soon.

"nick I told you to stop spoiling him" and kissed kyjiu while he's smiling because he got a new toy from her tito nick, nick is my friend and he's also a professor "it's okay for me shavlione beside he wants me to be his new daddy" and he raised her eyebrows.

I know nick is a good person but I don't like him, I treat him as my friend and co professor wala nang hihigit pa dun.

after namin magusap ni nick about school he went home na para magpahinga while me I'm in the living room playing with kyjiu, it's already 9pm so I told kyjiu to behave while I'm going to cook dinner.

KIANIA POV

"thankyou sir for this meeting" I said gave him a shakehand, after saying goodbye to them I told my secretary to handle my papers because I'm going to shav's house.

while driving I went to buy some snack muna in a cafe because I haven't eat yet, wow very you unique name for a cafe "hi sir welcome to kajiu, what's your order sir? " after ordering I went to sit for a minute to wait for my order.

I'm here in front of shav's house and I can feel my heart beating so fast, fuck how do I knock? can I knock? fuck stop that brain you're not helping, that's it I knocked on the door and wait for someone to open it.

the door opened and I saw a little boy and I found it little weird because it looks like me? "hi bud, where's your ate shav's? " I ask him "kyjiu I told you to stay in the living and I will opened that-" she didn't finish her sentence when we got an eye contact.

END FOR CHAPTER 21