12

Shavlione

fuck that cockroach ang weird tuloy ng katahimikan ngayon, i accidentally hit kiania's thing because of that cockroach.

"good'eve ma'am sanchez and ma'am zafrino" bati ng guard nila kiania "uhm manong boy where's all my bags?" agad naman kinuha ni manong boy lahat ng bag ni kiania.

i notice while waiting for kiania i saw a tulip lego with light, it's so cute i want it.

"shavlione" nagulat ako dahil kanina pa pala ako tinatawag ni kiania, i raised my eyebrows at her "do you want anything?" i shaked my head as a no.

"meow" what the duck i don't remember bringing daisy with us, i looked at the back of the car and i saw a small kitty. she's gray and she's furry like daisy i think our house is having a war as soon as daisy see this cat.

"who's this?" i asked kiania while she's driving "it's andy" ay so it's a boy i thought it was a girl i put him back on her cage and went for a sleep muna.

i felt a hot breath on my neck so i opened my eyes and saw kiania is infront of me, she's so close to me.

"uhm we're here" i unbuckle my seatbelt at lumabas na, we didnt eat dinner earlier so i'm hungry, i'm gonna order sana when i saw kiania is cooking.

wow the dish smells so good im really hungry na talaga while waiting for the food i went to the bathroom to clean myself.

"shavlione the food is ready" so i went downstairs to eat, she cooked me sinigang and i saw a desert omg it's bibingka.

"i bought bibingka, eat rice before bibingka" kiania remind me, it's so sweet of her.

after eating i ate the bibingka and went to brush my teeth so i can sleep na, kiania did the same, we have a separate room.

i took my clothes and leave my bra and panty, i like to sleep this kind of thing. i cannot sleep so nanood muna ako ng tv, i have tv in my room.

while watching i heard a knock? "daisy is here you forgot to bring it with you" i heard kiania so i went up and opened the door, i almost faint when i saw her only wearing a boxer and sando, buti nalang naka towel ako.

"she and andy are fighting earlier" and went to her room, gosh that kid never fails to make me horny fuck?!.

after i finished watching i went sleep with daisy, I can't stop thinking about kiania i don't know why?

i woke up at 6am and i went downstairs to see kiania cooking our breakfast "morning" she greet me with her cold voice, damn she so hot with her tired eyes.

after eating my breakfast i went to my room to ware some simply outfit because i'm going to buy groceries.

while rooming around here at the grocery store i went to get some napkin because i have my period today.

"ay later nalang" i said and went to the snack section, i'm really craving for ube halaya but i'm too shy to asked kiania to cook it for me.

after kong mamili i went home na para maayos kona to sa pantry namin.

"where you going" i said while my arms are crossed she looked at me "i'm going to hangout with avery" i just nodd and continue to fix our pantry.

Ms.sanchez:
can you buy me some catfood?

Miss Zafrino :
yes sure.

Kiania pov

it's been 3days since we moved in together, there are times na nagsusungit sakin si ma'am sanchez and there are times na walang kibuan.

she's not with me right now because she's with her boyfriend whatever, i'm here at my room playing with andy.

while playing with andy i heard the door opened from downstairs i think she's here, tapos na ata sila magbonding ng boyfriend niya.

pagkalabas ko ng kwarto nagkasalubungan kami ni ma'am but she just rolled her eyes on me, geez masyadong masungit.

we have an event on school tomorrow, we have to wear a costume, i think i'm gonna wear spiderman since i have biceps and a really nice abs, it's just me duh.

kyle my bebeloves :
hey let's go to the salon

Avery :

sure myloves

yuck she always call me that sometimes it's babycakes, or muffins, and pookie?

we're here at the salon and i'm getting a wolfcut because my hair is too long na so i need to cutt it and try a new hair style.

after this we went to get some ice cream and i got ma'am sanchez too.

i'm home and i cannot see ma'am sanchez on her room nor in the living i think she's in her office room.

"come in" she's doing her works pala "i got you some ice cream" she just nodded and asked me to put it on the table nalang.

"love" i heard ma'am sanchez is talking to her boyfriend i guess, i don't know why do i get jealous everytime she's with her boyfriend.

i'm so confused about my feelings from her everytime she's with me. sometimes when i'm looking to her eyes, her eyes is telling me something, it's like I've known her before?

after i ate my snacks i went to sleep na because there's school tomorrow and we have event in school so i think there's no teaching tomorrow yesss!!?

i woke up at 5:30 and i went to the bathroom and i wear my costume na agad para alis nalang ako mamaya.

before i went out i cooked some breakfast for ma'am sanchez para she don't need to cook something later.

"wow is that zafrino from-" a girl said while i'm walking infront of them, there's so many eyes are looking at me and they're wearing there costume too.

"wow is that you" avery said she's wearing lady bug and i saw eliu is with her eliu is wearing a white dress and she has blood on her dress.

our first class is ma'am sanchez and we are waiting for her right now.