19

Shavlione

we're at the mall and we're shopping for new year midnight celebration and we're gonna drive for 5hours dahil pupunta kami kala grandma nandun narin sila tito and my parents.

I'm happy because I'm celebrating new year with her beside me, and with our family.

"are you done? " she asked me she's putting money in the ampao for the kids because nandun yung mga cousins.

"love we're late na" she said, ang oa talaga nito we're like 1minute late lang, I looked at her and natatawa ako dahil nabobored na'to.

"come here" I can see that she's nervous hahaha i want to laugh so bad. she's so tall I can reach her necktie, I saw her necktie hindi masyadong nakaayos.

"bend over" I said nagulat naman siya sa sinabi ko, she bend over and I reach for her necktie to fix it.

after namin magayos umalis agad kami dahil 10minutes late na kami and tinawagan na kami ni daddy dahil ang tagal daw namin.

"tito kyle" I heard hari scream because she saw her tito kyle, agad naman tong binuhat ni kyle.

"love" nilingon ko naman yung nagsabi nun, I hummed as a answer, we're sitting at the couch with hari in Kyle's lap, they're watching cartoon.

"can you take care of hari, daddy invite me to drink with them? " I nodded and she told hari that I'm gonna take care of her.

she kissed me before going to the garden where my dad and her dad and Tito's are drinking beer.

"tito kyle is so handsome right tita? " hari asked me, I noticed her eyes are similar to kiania's eyes. "ofcourse dear" gwapo naman talaga ang asawa ko.

it's almost 12 and now we're waiting for the fireworks, kyle is carrying hari while waiting for the fireworks.

"look there's a fireworks" hari said it's 12am and I'm with my love, I felt a hand touch my waist it's kiania "thankyou for coming back, I love you shavlione" she whispered while looking at the fireworks, I looked at her and smiled at her, no words can express how happy I am right now.

Kiania POV

pagkatapos ng mga fireworks pumasok na ulit kami sa loob and we continue drinking while my wife and mom are talking about something and I'm with my dad&Tito's

third ( shavlione's dad ) and dad told me to go to the office because we need to talk about something, I'm nervous right now because it's my first time seeing dad with a really serious face.

"kiania we need to separate you and shavlione" what why? don't tell me we need to be apart again? " WHAT?! why? " I asked them I cannot live without her.

"there's someone following you and shavlione, they want to kill you, your life is in danger anak" dad explained to me, who is that someone? why they want to kill me?

"you have 1week to enjoy your time with her, we don't know kung kailan ka pwedeng bumalik, but you need to find that mafia" I looked at my dad with no emotion.

i promise I will kill them before they kill me.
dad gave me some information about that gang, I need to call them.

Dante and Dave are my guard but they're also my cousin, they're my partners in crime,  I remember murdering someone because they're assaulting me because I'm an intersex.

"hey wassup cousin" finally ang tagal nila sagutin parang tanga "I need you and Dave next week" after namin magusap pumunta ako kung nasaan si shavlione.

"oh you're here pala love" I hugged her at the back while kissing her neck, I want her tonight, I wanna feel her tonight.

"love someone might see us" we're at the garden lang kasi, "I want you love" I whispered to her ear and I bite it.

I told dad that we're going home na, while driving I'm caressing her thigh.

"ahh wait love" we're kissing while we're going upstairs, I carried her bridal style papuntang kwarto namin.

"someone is wild to night" I kissed her passionately and I ripped off her clothes, agad naman bumungad yung malaking melons niya.

I sucked one while my other hand is playing her other boob, I went to her neck again and put some marks on there.

while kissing her I heard her whispered to my ear "I wanna feel you inside right now" so I took off my clothes and then I pressed my thing to her private part.

"ahh s-stop teasing" agad naman akong nakatanggap ng hampas kaya natawa ako ng kunti.

I slowly put my thing to her private part, "fuck you're still tight" I can feel her nails digging on my back, I start thrusting while my hand is on her boobs.

"ahh fuck I'm cumming love" buti nalang sound proof yung room namin kundi maririnig to ng kapitbahay namin dahil ang lakas ng mga unggol namin, but who cares?

"ready for another round? " she asked and then went on my top, I love seeing her like this.

Shavlione pov

"fuck love its 6 in the morning" we've been making out since 12am and this idiot doesn't stop, my pussy hurt.

"I'm cumming ahh" she cummed again inside me, she lay beside and hugged me and we sleep, I'm so tired.

I woke up and I saw the time, it's 4pm ugh I saw kiania is still sleeping so I went to the bathroom to clean my self, I can walk properly because my pussy hurt.

because of kiania I walk like a penguin fuck her, I went downstairs and saw manang jossie cooking our meryenda.

"good afternoon po" manang jossie is my yaya since I was little she's the one who take care of me while dad and mom is working, she's like my grandma.

"nako kang bata ka ano nangyari sayo? bat ganyan ka maglakad? " I felt nervous nung tinanong ako ni manang jossie about my walk, "natapilok lang po" tapilok pero sa gitna ko nadamage.

"kaya pala narinig kita sumigaw kanina umaga" what? agad naman ako namula, nandito na pala si manang nun, it's kiania fault.

"hay nako, kumain ka nalang dito at gigisingin ko lang si kyle" I nodded nalang, omg wait kyle, kyle was naked "manang!!" I shouted.

"good afternoon love" what? huminga ako ng malalim pff akala ko makikita na ni manang yung pag mamay ari ko.

we invite manang to eat with us kaso kumain na daw siya at maglilinis pa daw siya sa garden, I assigned her to clean my garden lang pati taga bantay dito dahil matanda na si manang pero di naman nagbabago ang payment namin sakanya.

________
the end