15

kiania

while i'm training with coach i felf so hot all the sudden "break ka muna" coach said so i sat on the chair and pinunasan yung sarili ko.

"tomorrow you will meet your old teammates because they're the one who's with on the tournament" tumango nalang ako, sobrang init na talaga napansin ko na sumaludo yung alaga ko.

i ran to the bathroom and i checked my pants, shit i need to excuse myself, ang dami pa namang nagtratraining na newbies.

i called coach hara to get my bag and i told i will go home na, she knows that i'm a intersex.

it's 2am when i got home and i forgot that my spare keys is in my room fuck, so i have to call ma'am sanchez.

"what" she said in line "open the door" i said and i ended the call.

she opened the door and she's wearing a polo and shorts and naka messy bun with glasses fuck she's turning me on.

i saw her looking at my pants and i quickly cover my thing, nangmamanyak si ma'am.

i saw her roll her eyes and left me, pumasok nalang ako and nilock yung pintuan and i ran to my room.

i clean myself and yung alaga ko hindi parin tumitigil so i touch it and masturbate in the bathroom.

after cumming still nakatayo parin, so i went downstairs to drink some water.

i saw roobost in the table, wait so ma'am sanchez put roobost in my energy drink.

that's it, i'm done i need her to help me with this thing.

"mis-" i didn't finish my sentence when she kiss me eagerly so i respond to that hot kissed.

i touched her boobs and massage it, i heard her whimper "you will pay for this miss ma'am" i said and she's still moaning while I'm caressing her boobs.

Shavlione pov

"kiania it's morning stop i'm tired" she been fucking me for 5hours and we still have school.

"last one" ugrh i feel like I'm devirginized by her, my pussy hurts, it's like countless round for me.

finally she's done, i sat on the side of the bed fuck i can't walk properly, i shouldn't put roobost to her drink, it's like karma.

"kiani wake up you still have school" it's her karma too, she will go to school without sleep.

Kiania pov

ma'am sanchez force me na pumasok kahit we both don't have sleep, ugrh it's her fault rin kasi.

while walking in the hallway i saw avery with xianel and matthew, xianel is bisexual and matt is gay so we're all gay except for avery.

"you look like you're using drugs" Matthew said at tumawa naman ang dalawang gaga, just rolled my eyes on them and went to my classroom.

"kyle" i heard eliu called me "hmm?" i looked at her and i saw her sweet smile again "principal kaey need you" i just nodd at her "just a minu- wait principal kaey?" she mean my uncle is back??? i ran to the principal office and saw my uncle kaey.

"hey my favorite niece" this old man didn't tell that he will comeback in the philippines "why didn't you tell me that you're going back" kainis talaga tong tito ko.

after talking about our life "so how's your job" he's asking about my job as a doctor, i quit to that job because we're moving here in the Philippines.

"you need to comeback kyle, our company is getting low" i just looked at my uncle he's worried about the company "fine, i will" agad naman nitong yumakap sakin.

"but" kumalas ako ng yakap "buy me a bmw" agad naman tong sumimangot at inabot naman agad sakin yung black card niya.

while driving my new car bmw m8 i saw avery with matthew and xianel walking so i stop Infront of them rolled the window.

"wow is this your car?" xianel asked me and i just nodded, i was about to say something when they hop in inside grabe mga walang respeto.

"let's go to you mansion loves" xianel said grabe manyakis pa naman to si xianel so i drove nalang and i full speed it.

after namin pumuntang mansion ko eh umuwi rin sila agad and nagpahinga muna ako dahil may duty ako later sa hospital.

i arrived at the hospital and i was closing the door of my car when someone said "omg doc you're back" agad ko namang nahampas si jade.

"you bitch you startled me" she still rubbing her arms, napalakas ata hampas ko "anyways doc chris is waiting for you" kaya naglakad na kami papuntang office ni doc chris.

"welcome?" doc chris greet me with a hug "so napalinis kona yung office" i just nodded and left him in he's office, i have so many things to do rin.

while searching about my patients that has rare disease someone knocked on the door "come in" i said and i saw jade with a worried face "doc kailangan na natin operahan yung patient niyo, lalong lumalala yung sakit niya" thankful i'm done searching about the disease.

my patient has a Restrictive Cardiomyopathy meaning her heart cannot effectively pump blood aroud her body, if hahayaan namin to it will to heart failure.

before doing the surgery i prayed to god to save this child.

nakahinga ako ng maluwag because the operation is success and right now nagpapahinga ako i think hindi ako aattend ng school, I'm so tired.

"oh doc zafrino how's the surgery" i heard sam, sam is my assistant "it's fine" she hand me a coffee and went out because my patient pa daw siya.

sam invite me to eat breakfast with her so i agree since i dont have anything to do because my works are all done.