13

Kiania

while i'm looking for something in my bag I heard my classmates whispering "omg ma'am sanchez is so hot" what the duck i looked infront and i saw ma'am sanchez wearing spiderman girl version wow my jaw dropped.

"since there's no class today i will let you to celebrate halloween event, enjoy" ma'am sanchez said and she's now fixing her things, while i'm looking at her i felt a hand in my head.

"tama na kakatitig" tangina talaga ni avery "ang sak-" i didn't finish my sentence when ma'am sanchez interrupt us "miss zafrino come with me and miss smith" i looked at every with a dead look and she just laugh at nauna na.

"omg wow kiania, you look hot" we're here at faculty and kasama namin yung mga professor na babae, ngumiti lang ako kay ma'am vienna while avery is helping ma'am martinez.

"hey vienn- omg god" i heard ma'am azya said and smiled at me "you look good with that costume" she said and touched my tummy "omg you have ab-" ma'am azya didn't finish when ma'am sanchez hit the table really hard.

"can't you stop screaming for god sake that's your student" ma'am sanchez discipline the two professor, ma'am sanchez told me to come to her desk.

"change" she gave me a good outfit but sayang naman yung costume ko, she's not wearing the costume anymore "but ma'am i-" she glared at me so i went to their bathroom to changed, i'm wearing all brown except for my shirt it's white.

"girl why aren't wearing your costume na?" avery asked me after she helped ma'am martinez with the computer "ma'am sanchez told me to changed" ayan nanaman tayo sa mukha niyang nagaasar.

"stop its not like that" pero di parin siya tumigil kaya iniwan ko nalang siya.

while watching sa nagpe-perform sa stage biglang lumitaw si avery sa likod ko "bro ma'am sanchez is looking for you" bulong sakin ni avery "where she at" sinabi naman agad sakin ni avery at pumunta ako dun.

"ma'am avery said you're looking for me?" she then looked at me "i want to go home" i just nodded, pupunta na sana ako sa sasakyan when she grabbed my arm.

"carry me" what nagulat naman ako sa sinabi niya "okay, take off your heels" i said para ipapasan ko nalang siya "take off my heels" dami naman nitong utos.

after i took off her heels i carried her bridal style, i guide her to sit on the passenger side, i think masakit paa nito.

she's sleeping right now and i'm thinking about how i am going to guide her to her room because we have the rule to not enter each other's room.

i was about to wake her up when she opened her eyes "uhm we're here" i said at nilayo yung mukha ko sakanya, we're too close earlier.

i'm now cooking our dinner and i think she's sleeping in her room, i'm making pasta right now.

i'm done cooking and i'm going to wake up shavlione to eat dinner, i was about to knock when she opened the door.

she look pale, is she sick? "dinner's ready ma'am" i said and she just nodded and went downstairs na, nauna pa siya.

"are you sick?" i asked her while cooking "no, don't mind me i can manage by my own" she said and i just nodded, tsk sungit.

after we ate i wash the dishes and went to my room to clean up and read a book after.

after i read the book i went to bed and set my alarm for school tomorrow.

i woke up because someone is waking me, i opened my eyes and saw ma'am sanchez i can felt her hand is so hot, she's sick i knew it.

"ma'am you're burning hot" i touched her forehead, she had a fever.

she hugged me, i was stock with my position i can't move she's hugging me, is this normal? "stay there, i will buy you some medicine" i said and lay her on my bed.

it's 3 in the morning so i hope there's drug store that still open, i saw one is open so i bought something for fever.

i went to my room agad to check on her, i put the cold fever patch on her forehead and she's sleeping right now.

so pano ako matutulog nito? i went to lay on her side and i put a pillow sa gitna namin.

i woke with someone's hugging me, i looked at her and she's hugging me right now and she burried her face on my neck.

dahan dahan akong gumalaw para makatayo nako, i checked on the alarm and it's 10am already?!!?? fuck i'm late but wait? did she turn off the alarm? nagising na siya kanina?

while processing my brain "i excuse you to all your professor" oh she's awake all this time "are you feeling well?" i asked her umiling lang ito so i touched her forehead she have fever but slight nalang.

"i'm going downstairs to cook our breakfast muna" i said and she just nodded and i went downstairs.

"fuck there's no food here?" i think i need to buy groceries later, i saw kimchi and egg so i'm planning to turn this into a breakfast food.

aakyat na sana ako ng nakita ko si ma'am na nasa couch nakahiga while watching tv.

"breakfast is ready" i said and went to the kitchen para i serve yung niluto ko sa table.

"i'm going to buy groceries" she looked at me for a second before saying something "don't leave me" she so clingy like kanina pa, is this normal???

she went out muna because someone called her in the phone. "i'm going somewhere" wow bilis magbago ng mood nito tumango nalang ako at umakyat na siya.