22

Shav's POV

"I told you to stay in the living room and I will opened that-" I saw a tall girl and her cut is mullet and she's wearing suits and we made an eye contact fuck what would I do?

"kyjiu go inside muna pls" I said and smiled to kyjiu, pagtapos ni kyjiu umalis hinila ko si kyle sa garage and then look at her.

not gonna lie she looks even matured now and nakita ko yung arms niya parang puputok na because of her biceps.

"what's with a sudden appearance? " I said in a serious tone "I'm here to tell you I'm sorry for leaving you" she said while looking at me alam talaga kung pano ako palabutin.

"you don't need to say sorry kyle, you already did it, sorry is useless kyle" I said manigas siya jan, not her thing her self kasi.

"is that my son? is it mine? " she asked I'm afraid she might take away kyjiu from me, "you left me kyle, without knowing I have a baby inside me, ofcourse you're the father" I want to hug her, I want to feel her touch again.

"I want to tell you something but-" kyle didn't finish her words when her phone ring "boss Mr.bips is screaming at me" I heard someone in her phone, after the call she looks at me "I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow" she gave me a card that has her number in it.

"ano kaba shav, bat ayaw mo patawarin si kyle? " kanina pa sakin nangungulit si azya dahil nalaman niya na nandito si kyle at nagusap kami kagabi.

"perhaps she might have new girlfriend" as if na magpapatalo ako, but I don't care magsama pa sila dalawa

"ayan na" pangaasar ni heaven, jusko ugali nila, nagpaalam na'ko sakanila dahil susunduin kona si kyjiu, tomorrow is family day nila kyjiu, pano ko iinvite yung daddy niyang magaling, ayoko babaan pride ko.

I saw kyjiu sitting in the bench talking to someone, wearing a suits and may hawak rin na mcdo, sino kaya to.

kyjiu saw me and came running towards me, I saw the face and boom guess who? magaling niyang tatay, "oh you're here" I heard her, malamang ANAK ko'to eh.

"why are you here? " tanong ko sakanya habang nakatingin ng masama sakanya "bawal-" di niya natapos sasabihin niya ng magsalita si kyjiu "mommy stop awaying my daddy" what the? how did he know? I looked at Kyle and rolled my eyes on her "let's go daddy" bago pa man ako magsalita hinila na ni kyjiu yung daddy niya.

we're here at MY house and Kyle was our driver kanina dahil gusto ni kyjiu. di na nila ako inintay dahil si kyjiu gusto na agad makipag laro sa daddy niya.

while they're playing sumandal muna ako sa wall while looking at them smiling and laughing, I've been wanting this to happen and now it's happening, "hey mommy" they're looking at me na pala, I smiled at kyjiu syempre kay kyjiu lang, swerte naman ng isa jan.

while washing the dishes I heard someone coming down, it's Kyle "natutulog na si kyjiu" tumango lang ako sakanya habang naghuhugas parin ng plato, she's fixing her suits, I think may meeting sila ng gf niya..

"anyway I need to go shav, thankyou for today" I looked at her, shit that smile I can't, bigla akong payuko at sinabi "just leave" I heard her closed the door, after Kyle left I breathe and tinuloy nalang yung ginagawa ko.

after finishing my task I went to bed and sleep na dahil may event si kyjiu sa school nila.

END
---------
happy  hearts day ( lateee soorrry)